Condor, new piff tv show.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I was already shocked they killed
Tinder Girl & Brendan
early af but literally every episode has at least two supporting cast members killed off :heh:

You should see the movie with Robert Redford and Faye Dunaway (directed by Sydney Pollack). It's interesting how much of the show is like the movie, but there are significant differences as well. Really well done show.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dude just driving the car off the bridge like f it we going die tonight

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
4 episodes in, this show is the shyt! Oh and by the way, Brendan Frasier back on the screen:lolbron:, they removed him from the hollyweird blacklist.
Brendan dealt with health issues, he wasn't black listed, he came back on the fx show about the Getty family

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
the season finale was fire I can't wait too next season and joe uncle is about too make a heel turn next season

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Just binge watched the entire season and this show is incredibly good.

I know anybody can get got, but damn:damn: :picard:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should see the movie with Robert Redford and Faye Dunaway (directed by Sydney Pollack). It's interesting how much of the show is like the movie, but there are significant differences as well. Really well done show.
3 Days of the Condor is my shyt :banderas:

It's based off a book so that's what this show is probably based on.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
The internet at home has been acting funny, so I haven't had a chance to chime in (I don't post here from my phone).

I legit wonder what Season 2 will be about. While I've always said I craved a show like this, it is very hard to latch onto any of the characters. It's similar to Strike Back in that regard other than Scott and Stonebridge. Makes for some interesting, edge of your seat television, but the only people you can really pay attention to is Joe Turner or Joubert.

Last episode stretched some of the credibility of the show, but like Succession before it, this show is just a nice watch, especially during the dead of summer. I still was going to check it out anyway, but this has been an awful summer for television. Barely anything new to watch.