cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
cacs love stealing from native culture

there are thousands of examples, like the cac James Arthur Ray

330px-James_Arthur_Ray_2017.jpg

this piece of shyt pretended he had native blood, and sold "sweat lodge" packages to whites. if you dont know what a sweat lodge is, its a small building with a large fire in the middle, basically a sauna so intense you hallucinate. the idea is to purify yourself by suffering through it.

anyways, he built sweat lodges out of plywood and tires and tarps and shyt like that and sold tickets to them. this piece of shyt ended up killing three people doing this, got TWO YEARS in prison, and when he got out, immediately relaunched his business.

Lakota spiritual leader Chief Arvol Looking Horse emphasized that what Ray inflicted on his new age customers was not an authentic Native American ceremony, that Ray had no connection to any Native American community, and no training in how to lead an actual sweat lodge (permission to lead lodges is only granted to those who have been raised in the ceremonial ways of a particular Native American community, and after many years of apprenticeship with Elders); other dangerous actions taken by Ray, he continued, include the structure's unusual construction from non-breathable materials, charging for the ceremony (seen as extremely inappropriate), too many participants, and the excessive length of the fraudulent ceremony.

i honestly believe there is no low that cacs wont sink to in exploiting and appropriating cultures from others :pacspit:

this piece of shyt is still running it, too: ANGEL VALLEY SEDONA RETREAT CENTER - Prices & Specialty Inn Reviews (AZ)

heres his wikipedia if you want to read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Arthur_Ray

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
they werent BSing. when u google his name + location his business pops up as "Gilbert Ortega Native American Galleries"

about:
"Gilbert Ortega's family has been trading with the Native American community since the early 1800's. The tradition has been one of love, respect, and passion for the native peoples hand made works of art and mastery from jewelry, pottery, baskets, weaves, and rugs its been a time honored tradition to bring these amazing works of art to the community for all to love and enjoy. Everything we carry is unique and authentic. We hope to continue to spread the nature and the culture of the Native American tribes for all to cherish and preserve there culture which is beautiful. Its a family tradition come see what we spent a lifetime sharing with others. It is truly something different."

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
He sounds as deranged as you do when you tell black posters on the Coli to fukk off to Reddit :mjpls:
Do i gotta wait for that poster to call me a spic again? :mjpls:

You’re named after an iced tea created by a white man you don’t to @ me shut the fukk up

Daps
they werent BSing. when u google his name + location his business pops up as "Gilbert Ortega Native American Galleries"

about:
"Gilbert Ortega's family has been trading with the Native American community since the early 1800's. The tradition has been one of love, respect, and passion for the native peoples hand made works of art and mastery from jewelry, pottery, baskets, weaves, and rugs its been a time honored tradition to bring these amazing works of art to the community for all to love and enjoy. Everything we carry is unique and authentic. We hope to continue to spread the nature and the culture of the Native American tribes for all to cherish and preserve there culture which is beautiful. Its a family tradition come see what we spent a lifetime sharing with others. It is truly something different."

the video called him "jr" so i thought he might not be the actual owner. apparently it was his dads business who died so he clearly doesn't give a shyt about the culture.... or his own family.

https://www.eastvalleytribune.com/n...cle_0f94d607-640d-51c9-afb3-8c9356b9622f.html

but this story is old. apparently dude was criminally charged for the incident

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:skip:everybody in TLR should be able to answer that
DGtTZ3FXsAEHxr0.jpg

On one occasion, during her final sojourn in Abeokuta, she was alleged to have sold a young boy into slavery and was accused of it. When arraigned before Ogundipe Alatise over the matter, she reportedly explained: 'I have a large house-hold and I must feed them well. I need money to do that, that's why'.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That’s an Iberian

To white people that culturally appropriate, they see it as “booty” that belongs to them so they deserve to exploit it