Congolese man creates treatment for Corona Virus

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Doctor Behind Madagascar’s #COVID-19 Remedy Is Congolese, President Tshisekedi Wants Him Back
Dr. Jérôme Munyangi obtained his medical degree from the University of Kinshasa. After his Masters at Paris Diderot University and another at the University of Otawa, he was recruited in 2011 by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a researcher on neglected tropical diseases.
By Staff Writer

3 days ago

Congolese President, Felix Tshisekedi, has instructed his Ambassador in France to immediately deliver a Congolese passport to Dr. Jérôme Munyangi in Madagascar and facilitate his travel to the capital Kinshasa.

Dr. Jérôme Munyangi is the man behind the drafting of a protocol which led to the manufacture of Covid-organics, miracle remedy of the Malagasy government for the prevention and the treatment of #COVID-19.

“…I am the author of the proposal for the protocol on all African governments of Covid Artemisia,” Dr. Jérôme Munyangi told a Congolese journalist during an exclusive interview.

For the past six years, Dr. Jérôme Munyangi has been working on an alternative malaria treatment based on Artemisia, a tropical plant also found in East Africa and already marketed for its medicinal properties.

Dr. Jérôme Munyangi obtained his medical degree from the University of Kinshasa. After his Masters at Paris Diderot University and another at the University of Otawa, he was recruited in 2011 by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a researcher on neglected tropical diseases.

As other countries across the globe are baffled on how to get a vaccine or cure for the deadly #COVID-19, Madagascar announced recently that it had a herbal concoction that was successful against coronavirus in a span of seven days.

Indeed, the President of Madagascar, Andry Rajoelina, officially introduced the bottled herb saying it will be a preventative measure against the disease.

“Schoolchildren should be given this to drink… little by little throughout the day,” President Rajoelina told the diplomats and dignitaries gathered for the launch of Covid-Organics at the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research (Imra), which developed the tonic.

“Tests have been carried out. Two people have now been cured by this treatment. Schoolchildren should be given this to drink… little by little throughout the day,” the President said.

Dr. Charles Andrianjara, Imra’s Director General, agreed that Covid-organics should be used for prevention.

He was more cautious about its use as a cure, but said that clinical observations had shown “a trend towards its effectiveness as a curative remedy.”

President Tshisekedi contacted his counterpart in Madagascar and discussed the return of Dr. Jérôme Munyangi.

“I responded favorably to his call after discussion with the authorities in my country. I look forward to my flight. I have already obtained my passport in lieu of a passport because I no longer have a passport. It was our Embassy in Paris that delivered it to me. The President of the Republic wants to see me in Kinshasa as soon as possible. It could be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow,” said Dr. Munyangi.

However, Dr. Munyangi asked the Congolese authorities to guarantee his safety when he returned to the country.

Doctor Behind Madagascar’s #COVID-19 Remedy Is Congolese, President Tshisekedi Wants Him Back

This is some great news. Hopefully, it'll gain more support.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Lol. For those who don't know, artemisia is the remedy against malaria that the WHO refuses to recognize as such despite solid proof of its effectiveness because the pharmaceutical industry makes $$$ in Africa on malaria-related medecine. The plant doesn't cost jack shyt too and there are some distribution network that offer it on the Motherland.

If this plant also works against covid fukkery will be afoot

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
The entire medical world is pretty much working on this 1 thing. I think the vaccine will be out this year thanks to smart people like this brother

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
The entire medical world is pretty much working on this 1 thing. I think the vaccine will be out this year thanks to smart people like this brother

Smh still talking about vaccines when it clearly says in the article that its something organic that you can drink, yall stuck on needles, do yall really want a "cure" or are yall just medical junkies.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Artemisia annua to be tested against COVID-19

The cell study testing will be conducted in research institutions in Denmark and Germany with the plant extract from Artemisia annua and pure derivatives isolated from the plant such as artemisinin. Treatments containing an artemisinin derivative, artemisinin-based combination therapies (ACTs), are now standard treatments worldwide for malaria. Artemisia annua extracts show very little toxicity and artemisinin-based drugs are widely used to treat malaria even in newborns.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHO endorses protocol for virus herbal medicine trials:mjpls::mjpls:

BRAZZAVILLE, Congo (AFP) — The World Health Organization endorsed Saturday a protocol for testing African herbal medicines as potential treatments for the coronavirus and other epidemics.

COVID-19 has raised the issue of using traditional medicines to battle contemporary diseases, and the endorsement clearly encouraged testing with criteria similar to those used for molecules developed by labs in Asia, Europe or the Americas.

It came months after a bid by the president of Madagascar to promote a drink based on artemisia, a plant with proven efficacy in malaria treatment, was met with widespread scorn.

On Saturday, WHO experts and colleagues from two other organisations "endorsed a protocol for phase III clinical trials of herbal medicine for COVID-19 as well as a charter and terms of reference for the establishment of a data and safety monitoring board for herbal medicine clinical trials," a statement said.

"Phase III clinical trials are pivotal in fully assessing the safety and efficacy of a new medical product," it noted.

"If a traditional medicine product is found to be safe, efficacious and quality-assured, WHO will recommend (it) for a fast-tracked, large-scale local manufacturing," Prosper Tumusiime, a regional WHO director, was quoted as saying.

WHO's partners are the Africa Centre for Disease Control and Prevention and the African Union Commission for Social Affairs.

"The onset of COVID-19, like the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, has highlighted the need for strengthened health systems and accelerated research and development programmes, including on traditional medicines," Tumusiime said.

He did not refer specifically to the Madagascar drink COVID-Organics, also called CVO, that President Andry Rajoelina has pitched as a cure for the virus, however.

It has been widely distributed in Madagascar and sold to several other countries, mainly in Africa.

In May, WHO Africa Director Matshidiso Moeti told media that African governments had committed in 2000 to taking "traditional therapies" through the same clinical trials as other medication.

"I can understand the need, the drive to find something that can help," Moeti said. "But we would very much like to encourage this scientific process in which the governments themselves made a commitment."

I'm sure people looked at this like :usure::usure::usure:, but lets see. Once the :mjpls::mjpls: WHO behind it, it must be something right? :mjpls::mjpls: