Congress voted against funding a cure for cancer just to block a win for Biden

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And?? Stop trying to get us to vote for Biden, shill :mjtf:
I’m just posting news. I think GOP will use the money saved from the budget cuts to fund our reparations/tangibles.
full

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Doesn’t it say something to you that #bothsides can’t ever agree on anything except things that benefit israel? If that doesn’t say anything then how come both #bothsides refrain from mentioning how giving private entities control over a country’s money supply is a dangerous game?

2 political parties playing good cop/bad cop and most are to stupid/lazy/ignorant to look behind the curtain. For some it’s understandable, while for others (I.e. the ones that throw pom poms for political parties) it’s pathetic. Anybody that actually tries to help the people gets Ghaddafi’d. If Americans actually understood they were being pitted against each other so they don’t pay attention to the man behind the curtain, things would change TOMORROW. But instead too stupid/lazy/ignorant to catch on. If “the money” wanted it passed it would have passed.

Look at this shameless fukka. Look at this bomba rasa p*ssy hole clot bomba rass wet bread
wtf wrong with you ?

How you trynna downplay Republicans voting against cancer funds to Democrats playing good cop ?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk joe biden though. :yeshrug:

And his dead son wasnt some innocent guy either. Letting a pedo who touched their kids walk free while he was the sitting judge of the case.

DNC got people in here telling us to vote for Joe. :camby: nope