Conor McGregor And Floyd Mayweather 'Agree To Billion Dollar Fight'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, I've seen how you debate before and it's clear that when you're wrong you won't admit and just keep posting nonsense. You said whether it is amateur boxers or guys from other sports; they can't just walk into pro boxing and have quick success. Before that you were saying no guy with an MMA background has done anything in boxing.

I just provided numerous examples stating otherwise including: Lucas Browne, a former MMA fighter who has won a world title in boxing, Lomachencko who fought in a 12 round title fight, nearly won, and then went on to win a title in his 3rd pro fight. Also, Saensak Maugnsurin, a Muay Thai fighter who won a world title in just his second pro boxing fight and all you did was try and dismiss that by denigrating the man. You're wrong. The end. And am n ot even talking about the Mayweather-Mcgregor fight.

Lucas Browne hasn't accomplished anything in boxing, his title is a paper one, that's what you don't understand, casuals are confused because they make up so many belts in boxing to give fighters credibility in the eyes of morons like you

Tyson Fury is the WBA champion, when he unified the division he upgraded him to Super Champion, which made the WBA regular belt vacant, and that's the belt he fought that bum for, he did not beat the lineal champ for the belt he is a paper champion, I'm not arguing with you, I'm explaining the facts to you but you refuse to acknowledge him, he's not a great boxer, nobody care about this guy, he isn't even talked about in the title picture or anything, he's a nobody

Lomachenko is 397 fight before he turned pro, he was already fighting 12 rounds just not in America you fukking idiot, he has plenty of experience
same with Rigondeux, who had to sneak into the country just so he can turn pro, and also they both fight at weight classes that aren't stacked with competition

if they were welterweights they would not progress as fast, that's just the facts

saensak is a bum, he sucks, he beat another bum in Thailand nobdoy's heard about, the world championship doesn't mean anything, you are a casual fan so you don't understand that

saensak never beat any fighter worth a damn in his whoel career, the man can't fight I just posted a clip for how he looks in a ring , he sucks

end of story get with the program listen to facts, stop being butt hurt, I'm not arguing with I'm just telling facts

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucas Browne hasn't accomplished anything in boxing, his title is a paper one, that's what you don't understand, casuals are confused because they make up so many belts in boxing to give fighters credibility in the eyes of morons like you

Tyson Fury is the WBA champion, when he unified the division he upgraded him to Super Champion, which made the WBA regular belt vacant, and that's the belt he fought that bum for, he did not beat the lineal champ for the belt he is a paper champion, I'm not arguing with you, I'm explaining the facts to you but you refuse to acknowledge him, he's not a great boxer, nobody care about this guy, he isn't even talked about in the title picture or anything, he's a nobody

Lomachenko is 397 fight before he turned pro, he was already fighting 12 rounds just not in America you fukking idiot, he has plenty of experience
same with Rigondeux, who had to sneak into the country just so he can turn pro, and also they both fight at weight classes that aren't stacked with competition

if they were welterweights they would not progress as fast, that's just the facts

saensak is a bum, he sucks, he beat another bum in Thailand nobdoy's heard about, the world championship doesn't mean anything, you are a casual fan so you don't understand that

saensak never beat any fighter worth a damn in his whoel career, the man can't fight I just posted a clip for how he looks in a ring , he sucks

end of story get with the program listen to facts, stop being butt hurt, I'm not arguing with I'm just telling facts

Alright, breh. I'm not going to endlessly keep going back and forth with you until I give up in exasperation and you declare yourself the winner. I'll just end it now. You got it. Go in peace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, breh. I'm not going to endlessly keep going back and forth with you until I give up in exasperation and you declare yourself the winner. I'll just end it now. You got it. Go in peace.

I'm not winning anything I'm just stating

the austraila guy Lucas Browne was a boxer first, he was an amatuer boxer, he turned pro in boxing and MMA the same goddamn month lmao, he was not an MMA fighter who converted to a boxer for one, and two he sucks

Lomacheko is the most decorated olympic boxer ever, he has damn near 400 amateur fights lmao, he was already championship level when he turned pro, he just had to start his career late because of what country he was from, and he lost to a a flat footed journey man salido who is not a high level fighter, due to his inexperience as a professional because in fighting is different in pros than in the amateurs

like I said learn about the sport before you speak on it
that thailand guy you speak on his trash, he fought nobody, his belt is paper, he was never respected has a champion, he got ass beat when he fought somebody good lmao, that's just the facts