Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You haters are hilarious. That article is couch diagnosis, not an actual fact.

Be as ignorant as the people your hating on brehs.
It wasn't a couch diagnosis

It was from an actual ringside physician that said being tired doesn't make you dizzy or imbalanced.

And that the way dude was acting in the ring, stumbling and bumbling everywhere while getting hit in the face was one of the signs of brain trauma and a mild concussion... Which I'm pretty sure he had after the fight.

You dont get hit that many times in the head/face with no head gear like that and just come out OK if you're not used to it.. Even boxers who are used to it don't do shyt like Conor did. He got TKO'd... If he wanted or COULD keep fighting, he would've thrown a punch or took a knee for a breather.

Byrd made the right call... Stop the fight before this amature suffers legit brain damage. Especially with that bigass head that was easy to hit

vino

Superstar
Daps

Wait, you think it's fatigue but you have no experience as a ringside physician. The physician( with experience) thinks it's mild traumatic brain injury, has experience, gave reasons why, had the same seat as you but their diagnosis is less reliable than yours.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no shyt he was bouncing around like pinpall machine lmao
you can peep my post in in the main thread I told you muthafukkaz he would get brain damage in this fight
the ref saved his ass from a career ending KO, people don't understand you brain can bleed from being punched like that, and you can die

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif