Essential Conspiracy Thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I hate to keep bringing it up like it's my religion or something... but even if you havent read it, it sounds like you've broken down that Hidden Hand explanation by mathematics and quantum mechanics.

And done so quite nicely, I might add.

If your polarity is more than 50% negative, you move on to a negative 4th density with them.

If your polarity is more than 50% positive, you move on to a positive 4th density, a "Golden Age" of light and miracle working and such.

if you're "lukewarm" (and most are, apparently), you'll feel a period of elation, but you won't move at all. Or at least you'll THINK you haven't.

How do you know you're ready move on or evolve or whatever? You'll know.

But how will you know? You simply will. Which may mean that it's all based on what you truly TRULY believe will happen... as opposed to what you THINK will happen or what you selfishly WANT to happen.

I love it here.

:salute: :win:

any thoughts on this

10 years have passed since our dialogue

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
very thorough and excellent channel
dude can be a bit long winded though

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I hate to keep bringing it up like it's my religion or something... but even if you havent read it, it sounds like you've broken down that Hidden Hand explanation by mathematics and quantum mechanics.

And done so quite nicely, I might add.

If your polarity is more than 50% negative, you move on to a negative 4th density with them.

If your polarity is more than 50% positive, you move on to a positive 4th density, a "Golden Age" of light and miracle working and such.

if you're "lukewarm" (and most are, apparently), you'll feel a period of elation, but you won't move at all. Or at least you'll THINK you haven't.

How do you know you're ready move on or evolve or whatever? You'll know.

But how will you know? You simply will. Which may mean that it's all based on what you truly TRULY believe will happen... as opposed to what you THINK will happen or what you selfishly WANT to happen.

I love it here.

:salute: :win:
The hidden hand discussions were something else. Great read. Still remeber it to this day.