Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If this does well, you think it will cause MS to throw Remedy some money to do Quantum Break 2?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If this does well, you think it will cause MS to throw Remedy some money to do Quantum Break 2?
QB2 won't happen unless they figure out how to keep the attention spans of gamers better. I really dug the episodes and game. Hope it sees a sequel but I don't believe there will be one..at least not This gen

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
QB2 won't happen unless they figure out how to keep the attention spans of gamers better. I really dug the episodes and game. Hope it sees a sequel but I don't believe there will be one..at least not This gen
The episodes were boring as hell and the game was mediocre with moments of fun sprinkled in.
You never beat the game but have been out here pouring hours into Super Mega Baseball, Pinball FX, and Pacman. :mjlol:
The receipts speak for themselves. :mjlit:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The episodes were boring as hell and the game was mediocre with moments of fun sprinkled in.
You never beat the game but have been out here pouring hours into Super Mega Baseball, Pinball FX, and Pacman. :mjlol:
The game I been playing the Most is PUBG but you didn't mention that, how do you just conveniently leave out the most played game?
Super Mega is still pretty new and still awesome, you laughing at it because you're not really a gamer amuses me
I haven't played Pinball in months.. And I played Pacman for about 5min just to beat @MightyHealthy score. Get on our level :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@PS4 did you ever beat Quantum Break? :DAIGOSABU2:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4 did you ever beat Quantum Break? :DAIGOSABU2:
I haven't because my disc drive stopped reading game disc :yeshrug:

This, halo 5, a few assassin's creed games are all awaiting the new disc to digital program. Your previous post shytting on super mega baseball is why you're not really that knowledgeable about gaming like that. You only know trends :ufdup:

Well sir, while not popular here game and its sequel are HIGHLY RATED (Tru Story) you still playing Destiny 2 or nah?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I haven't because my disc drive stopped reading game disc :yeshrug:

This, halo 5, a few assassin's creed games are all awaiting the new disc to digital program. Your previous post shytting on super mega baseball is why you're not really that knowledgeable about gaming like that. You only know trends :ufdup:

Well sir, while not popular here game and its sequel are HIGHLY RATED (Tru Story) you still playing Destiny 2 or nah?
Nope, I haven't been playing Destiny 2 for a long time now because I've beaten that game already, I'm finishing up Red Dead Redemption 2 these days, but let's dissect something real quick.
So you're playing on an OG larry with a busted drive? :DAIGOMJLOL:
...and Halo 5 and Quantum Break are on GamePass so either you been lying about having game pass and playing crackdown 3 or the poverty has just struck again and your sub expired. :DAIGOMJLOL:
Tell me please that you ain't out here with no way to play games on disc, and you don't have a sub to the only other way of playing even moderately meaningful games on XB1?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nope, I haven't been playing Destiny 2 for a long time now because I've beaten that game already, I'm finishing up Red Dead Redemption 2 these days, but let's dissect something real quick.
So you're playing on an OG larry with a busted drive? :DAIGOMJLOL:
...and Halo 5 and Quantum Break are on GamePass so either you been lying about having game pass and playing crackdown 3 or the poverty has just struck again and your sub expired. :DAIGOMJLOL:
Tell me please that you ain't out here with no way to play games on disc, and you don't have a sub to the only other way of playing even moderately meaningful games on XB1?
You act like Gamepass been a thing for a long time, or that I've had it since day 1 :dahell: now that it's on Gamepass should I stop what I'm doing and get to it!!!!

Impulses dictating your moves is gonna lead to Gonorrhea "kamikaze" :francis:

:picard: