Convince me I'm wrong. Humans don't need fruits and veggies.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here is my proof. We all know these people haven't touch a single carrot or papaya in decades and they are still operating just fine. I'm convinced nutrition is a lie. If they can do it why can't we?:jbhmm:

These are the videos dude is mad about

One of them ate a whole meal consisting of bacon and ham. :ohhh:

The first one eats 10,000 calories per day and I guarantee,none of that came from broccoli.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Pretty much all of everything most people know about food is wrong.

The conspiracy of the Flabby N Sickened...
full.png

Its a control scheme. A method of sedation that doubles in creating ills that make citizens pop pills and pay medical bills. Win/Win for the ones who own everything.

Thats why "poorer" countries tend to have better health/nutrition than the fat of the land but that is now being exported steadily across the world. Its also why "primitive" societies had perfect teeth, cranial development and very strong bones. Civilization, in the Corporatocracic sense, was a huge step backwards for the personal whilst the shiny suits leapt ahead by standing on the Slaves heads.

Just look at all of the folk waddling along as well as those who are in shape are in a total mess inside when it comes to their hormone levels, endocrine function and various other biomarkers that no one pays attention to and even if they do test won't show the true pic as the levels are so skewed unless you know what you're interpreting.

Forget eating, 90% of people aren't even breathing correctly and thats even more fundamental. Says everything really.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
so no micronutrients?
You will get brittle bones & many other health issues.

You can live without meat but you can’t live without water or live good without the micros

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I think depending on your genetics. I know people that eat McDonald’s and bullshyt all the time and hate vegetables, but they look healthier than me.

Then there’s some with diabetes, high cholesterol, cancer n shyt

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Pretty much all of everything most people know about food is wrong.

Just look at all of the folk waddling along as well as those who are in shape are in a total mess inside when it comes to their hormone levels, endocrine function and various other biomarkers that no one pays attention to and even if they do test won't show the true pic as the levels are so skewed unless you know what you're interpreting.

Forget eating, 90% of people aren't even breathing correctly and thats even more fundamental. Says everything really.

So how should we be looking at it? I'm genuinely curious