Conway feat. Schoolboy Q - Shooting Sideways (prod. Alchemist)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Immediate spin :ohlawd:

Edit: Q wasn’t needed at all and Machine’s verses were kinda light :francis: hopefully it’s the worst track on the EP but I’m still hype for Monday

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Immediate spin :ohlawd:

Edit: Q wasn’t needed at all and Machine’s verses were kinda light :francis: hopefully it’s the worst track on the EP but I’m still hype for Monday
I think one problem with Conway is he doesn't make bangers to get you excited for a project in the way that Benny does for example. Joe Pesci 38. Rubber Bands & Weight. 18 Wheeler. 5 to 50. When I heard Joe Pesci 38 I was amped to hear Tana Talk 3.

I guess I'm just sayin that Conway's consistency works both ways. Everything is good, but imo sometimes he has less bigger standout tracks as a result. But I've never heard a joint drop leading up to a project (even if I ended up liking it) that made me be like, "I can't wait to hear this project."

I'm sure in the flow of the project that this joint with Q will fit in just fine. But honestly I think it's likely there's no Rubber Bands and Weight or Joe Pesci 38 equivalent on this project.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think one problem with Conway is he doesn't make bangers to get you excited for a project in the way that Benny does for example. Joe Pesci 38. Rubber Bands & Weight. 18 Wheeler. 5 to 50. When I heard Joe Pesci 38 I was amped to hear Tana Talk 3.

I guess I'm just sayin that Conway's consistency works both ways. Everything is good, but imo sometimes he has less bigger standout tracks as a result. But I've never heard a joint drop leading up to a project (even if I ended up liking it) that made me be like, "I can't wait to hear this project."

I'm sure in the flow of the project that this joint with Q will fit in just fine. But honestly I think it's likely there's no Rubber Bands and Weight or Joe Pesci 38 equivalent on this project.

I ain’t gonna lie the way he wrecked Benny on that Fire in the Booth I thought that momentum was gonna carry straight into this project :russ: still might

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I ain’t gonna lie the way he wrecked Benny on that Fire in the Booth I thought that momentum was gonna carry straight into this project :russ: still might
Ima throw more unintentional shade at Conway :snoop:

I think he sounds best in that freestyle format. That fire in the booth verse dropped on lord flee’s new project and the energy wasn’t the same.

And last fall he dropped that black out freestyle on LA Leakers over that Freeway beat and then again it ended up on Hawks and the energy wasn’t quite the same.