#CookOutGang In Town To Grill A RoethlisBurger With Some Heinz Fixins: Panthers @ Steelers TNF WK10

Who Wins This Epic Thursday Night Battle??

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
jj9v1w.jpg

We got a marquee matchup between 2 of the hottest squad in the league. The Carolina Panthers vist The Pittsburgh Steelers for a primetime Thursday Night banger. This game also has a twist, because these 2 ball clubs met earlier in the year during the preseason. :jbhmm:

nxunwh.jpg

Tonight we'll have 2 surging teams being led by their studry, durable blue collar Quarterbacks. Cam Newton & Ben Roethlisberger share many similarities (size, durability, arm strength) and the key to this game will be which QB will be able to utilize his weapons the best and prevent turnovers.

The Steelers have been dealing with the holdout of their star RB Le'veon Bell, fortunately for them, James Conner has more than stepped up and exceeded everyone's expectations by far. Conner proved his worth by earning AFC Offensive Player of the Month for October.

Carolina also has a surprising workhorse in Christian McCaffrey who has been having a stellar year and proving he is an every-down back with explosive ability. :whew: He has over 500 rushing yards on the year and also leads the team in catches.

We win this game Panther Posse, and this pretty much solidifies us as elite :pantherswow:
we don't have the best record against Pitt on the road but I like our chances!
:camfocus:

#PantherPosse :cookoutumad: #CookOutGANG
@Killah Ray
@Henry Orbit
@UserNameless
@JParker
@Call Me James
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@AggieLean.
@42 Monks
@PropJoe
@CBSkyline
@Carolina Slim
@The M.I.C.
@Relldaproblem
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Dr. Narcisse
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@IGSaint12
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Hiesenberg
@Leezy337
@VinceSinatra
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Millions

RisingSon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mobility
Carolina 20
Pittsburgh 16

Turnovers will be a big factor in this game.

Last edited: