Cop killed another brother (NSFW)

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

The Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office released body cam footage of the fatal police shooting of 32-year-old Tyrell Wilson. The video footage that was released involves Danville Police officer Andrew Hall and took place on March 11, 2021. He was called to a Danville intersection to investigate a report of a man throwing rocks at passing cars. In the video, Wilson pulls a knife while backing away from the officer and says “touch me and see what’s up.” Hall has his gun pointed at Wilson, who then says “kill me,” while taking two small steps forward. That’s when Hall fired his fatal shot. Wilson died from his injuries at the hospital."

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office released body cam footage of the fatal police shooting of 32-year-old Tyrell Wilson. The video footage that was released involves Danville Police officer Andrew Hall and took place on March 11, 2021. He was called to a Danville intersection to investigate a report of a man throwing rocks at passing cars. In the video, Wilson pulls a knife while backing away from the officer and says “touch me and see what’s up.” Hall has his gun pointed at Wilson, who then says “kill me,” while taking two small steps forward. That’s when Hall fired his fatal shot. Wilson died from his injuries at the hospital."

Thats like the murder of the brotha in either saint louis or Baltimore and the one in san San Francisco years ago.

Both brothers were mentally ill and had knives. They were at least 8 to 10 feet minimum from the pigs yet the pigs killed them in a hail of bullets.

These fukking pigs think they the isreali army in Palestinian occupied territory when they come into contact with black folks. Shoot on site whether its child, adult, handicapped, deaf, mentally ill or a midget. If they black they shoot on site and fudge the truth in the police report....rinse and repeat.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Talking bout drop the knife and he's 10 feet away from him :gucci:

This is straight up p*ssy behavior

Dude ain't even run and lunge at him...

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Youtube flags my account for using offensive words but they allow bullshyt like this get posted on their website :scust:

The comments are full of jokes too. People are fukking insane. How can you watch a video of someone getting killed and you're making humorous comments as a response?