Cops just stopped me on some bullshyt.... fukk these cornball ass quota having nikkas.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CP0GveRWEAAt6Iq.jpg
CP0Gv2pWUAAu0MA.jpg

Driving back from the bank at 3am copped some soda and some fast food bout to head back home from jamaica ave when this cop sped around that shyt drove right behind me turned his lights on, so I pull over, turn on my lights, roll down my windows, I know the drill. I dont even acknowledge him, got both my hands on the steering wheel. I ask him, is there a reason your pulling me over officer??? :stopitslime: Cop: do you have your license and registration??? so i hand him my docs and he was like your third brake light is out...

I'm like :mindblown: my car is an 07 it hasnt worked in YEARS, I didnt even notice there was a third brake light on my charger....

Cop: is this car registered to you sir?

Me: Of course it is... :dahell: :wtf:

So him and his parter go back and bout ten minutes later he hands my shyt back to me I dont even look in his face cause this is a fukking waste of time... he says the third brake light is above your trunk area. no have a nice day or anything, he stomps off frustrated as shyt. I bet when they ran my plates I was clean as a whistle, pure virgin driving record officer... :umad: :win:

Just another day in NYPD fukkery.... they just looking to fill their quota system I know the game. third brake light my ass... the dude didnt even give me a ticket...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
should have spit in his face,up strap,
hopped over the car hood on some starsky and hutch
shyt blasting and yelled out black lives matter while
winking at the think tender yelling tupac is back
while mashing out past dying cops.
:stopitslime:

naw.....you did the right thing.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
should have spit in his face,up strap,
hopped over the car hood on some starsky and hutch
shyt blasting and yelled out black lives matter while
winking at the think tender yelling tupac is back
while mashing out past dying cops.
:stopitslime:

naw.....you did the right thing.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

:mjlol:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
He asked if the car was registered to you?

He probably thought you stole it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He asked if the car was registered to you?

He probably thought you stole it

Like I would lie about it to the cops face the way they be acting all trigger happy nowadays... :stopitslime: He can think I stole it but of course the car is registering to me, a black man cant have a nice car in america??? :steviej:

Sidenote they knew they had nothing on me.... thats why he was so mad, wasting my fukking time.:rudy:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What kind of shyt did you take those pics with, OP?

A Paranormal Activity flip phone?

CP0GveRWEAAt6Iq.jpg

:russ: I was trying to hold it still when they was walking back to the cruiser, with the front camera over my shoulder plus my back window tinted. I was legit scared they could be like he got a gun...:weirdo: