Cops Were ALMOST Called On A Co-Worker Today At The Job

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So, I thought I was working until 3 P.M. However, they let us off at 10 A.M. (change of plans). All of a sudden, the Black breh goes off on the White supervisor. He called him all sorts of MF's and told him to suck a d-ck. I was literally shocked and a little shook up. Because I'm always the goody good guy. He didn't know the temp gives him his check NOT the company :snoop: When we get into the car the other guy pulls out weed and proceeds to smoke. I was literally afraid because I didn't want the cops to pull up and think I was a part of that. You pay the person 5 dollas for the ride to and from there. Anyway, I'm just doing this to go back to school/

When I got on the bus I held a convo with this elderly lady. She asked me if I was military and I said no. I told her I plan to return to college to get my degree in Human Services. Because I want to venture in community organizing and the political field in the future. Also, she asked me what I wanted to run for and I said Senator. The woman told me that's great and she'd vote for me :jawalrus:

P.S. I gave her a dollar.

It was a crazy day, but I'm glad I did this.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
giphy.gif

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dude almost fought him, but then he cooled down and left. Also, when he got on the phone he cursed some chick out. It was a short crazy day.