Corey Feldman Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys (only being shown once) 2-22-20

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By Tuesday morning, Feldman was still seeking answers from the staff of the streaming service used for the documentary. "The site stopped selling tix, and I am waiting 4 their staff 2 wake up on the East Coast," Feldman tweeted in all-caps. "I will update all of u as soon as I know if the film will stream 2day! The whole thing is sabotage of the highest order!"

Feldman made additional accusations of sabotage against his documentary by, retweeting an account speculating that the streaming delay was due to a "denial of service attack on the servers."

I giv u my personal guarantee that everyone will get 2 c the film!" Feldman tweeted. "Even if I havta burn DVDs & send them 2 each of u!"

As of publication, the website for Feldman's documentary remains active, but the "Buy Now" link leads to a 403 error. The login page for those who have already purchased access to the streaming documentary promises further updates:

"We truly appreciate your support and patience! We are committed to providing access for all those who have paid to watch the film as soon as possible. We will also send an email with more information. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to providing updates as they become available. Thank you