Cormega Giving Props To It Was Written

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yoooo...I remember that bullshyt. Had me legit upset. How the fukk is It Was Written not in a Top 25 of 1996 list? :why:

Shoulda been number 1...or at least Top 3.
96 had a lot of heat OGC Da Storm not on that list is crazy to me. If you want to say IWW not #1 cool not top 25 is plain hating shyt:martin:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's funny how a lot of people Nas beefed with LOVE It Was Written....but during the beefs they all tried to front like they hated that shyt, including Mega :russ:

"She met a lame with a drug dealer name he had her locked for a while but then his whole style changed "

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They will kill you and then name an airport or holiday after you...

All that early 50 Cent shyt? All that Ross shyt people like Elliot told you reminded them of "real rap"? All those "rap Drake" tracks that most people like, especially NWTS era where he straight up said he was studying Nas? The IWW influence can't be denied. Never seen a loud minority get treated like the gospel on anything else.

They killed Miles Davis when he went electric. They killed Bob Dylan when he went electric. And yet today today you're not gonna hear jazz critics still shytting on bytches Brew or On The Corner (outside of Stanley Crouch lol, who died pretty recently RIP). You're not gonna hear "real folk fans" shytting on Highway 61 Revisited lol. Virtually everyone recognizes all that shyt as classic and heavily influential now. You've got to move forward, sometimes you're gonna get it right sometimes you're gonna get it wrong...regardless you're gonna get killed for it. And then people catch up on later.

Last edited: