Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Stolen from another board. Cornette is an old out of touch coot but he still has a point, their overboard novela style makes RAW look like the golden age of All Japan

This fukking Lucha Underground horse shyt. That is the most heinous horse shyt that I’ve ever seen in my life. We joked off the air and I said “well I’ll probably like the match, but I wont like the concept of the show because it has writers.” I didnt like nothing. This is more embarrassing than anything I could have dreamed of. Its a TV show. Its a movie. Its not wrestling. Its not a sport. They make no pretence of even attempting to make this shyt believable. The production is incredible. It looks like Scorsese directed it. The cinematography is wonderful. It looks like a John Ford western, whatever the fukk. I cant say enough about the production. And its another nail in the coffin of wrestling to being taken seriously as a sport or anything that’s not completely predetermined. There’s nobody on the face of the planet that could watch this shyt and believe that there is any legitimacy to it whatsoever. It shouldn't be called pro wrestling at all. Its a movie and they’re wrestling in the movie. That’s all it fukking is. That backstage horse shyt that obviously takes multiple takes to shoot something like that. Nobodies believing these people. Its a scripted performance of a movie or a TV show. That’s all that shyt is.

And then, good God. I watched Prince Puma and Felix. I know Lucha is obviously acrobatic. But this was a choreographed fukking Chinese acrobat Olympic gymnastics tumbling routine. That’s all that fukking was. And the three-way ladder match is more garbage horse shyt hardcore wrestling where they’re beating each other up with furniture that doesn’t work with you and somebody is going to get killed. And just more of this ladder goofiness. And the recap of the year, where there’s Vampiro hitting people with light tubes and thumb tacks on the ground. And John Morrison, I like, he was a OVW guy. I like him as a person. I’m sorry to see him in that atmosphere instead of real wrestling.

The only way to save this god damn horse shyt is if they get everyone in that fukking Temple who is associated with Lucha Underground and all the tapes of everything they’ve ever shot and put it in the same place and then drop a nuclear fukking bomb on the whole god damn thing. That would be the best way to treat Lucha Underground if you are a wrestling fan who has any pride in pro wrestling as a performer, as a professional or as a fan, because its more writers happy horse shyt making wrestlers phony.

Yes, everyone over the age of 6 knows wrestling is fake. But alot of this indie shyt is too corny. Full-retard level flippy shyt, men fighting women, the dude on the hoverboard, this Mexican Vince McMahon they have on LU, etc.

Let's go

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
full

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
His opinion stopped being relevant about 15 years ago. He needs to shut up and sit down somewhere.

I hope his opinion of wwe is just and passionate, wwe keeps trying to tell you its entertainment not sports and they suck at the entertainment aspect, while a company that does that part right gets shytted on for being entertainment...

He is the definition of old and out of touch

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Be mad that there are different kinds of wrestling shows that present wrestling their own unique way, brehs. shyt's like comparing the Harlem Globetrotters to the NBA, it operates within the same sport but it's still a completely different thing.
It's total fukking bullshyt that only a retard would believe. The Washington Generals NEVER win? EVER? What kind of fukking morons lose a hundred percent of their fukking games to a team that only does trick plays? fukking really? Trick plays for the entire fukking game? Red Klotz is a fukking idiot and knows nothing about basketball. Meadowlark Lemon can kiss my fukking ass.