corrupt cops in minnesota shooting at innocent people someone shoots back :birdman:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Maybe I need better footage. I wouldn't have known they were cops. I would've unloaded the entire mag, reloaded and dumped it again on a white van firing riding around shooting.
Minneapolis isn’t really known for Drive bys. I don’t know why they would assume anyone other than the cops are shooting canisters from a van. You can fukking carry in Minnesota.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Minneapolis isn’t really known for Drive bys. I don’t know why they would assume anyone other than the cops are shooting canisters from a van. You can fukking carry in Minnesota.
-You're kidding right? No reasonable person would see a random unmarked truck riding around at night shooting shyt at people & assume it's the police. We're not known for cops doing that stupid shyt either.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You’re absolutely right, I would stay my ass inside but regardless you can’t just start bussing at people and expect people to not defend themselves.

If there was a curfew in place and non lethals were being used after a major city burning and riot ...you think you have a position against the police?:mjlol: