Cosby is about to get paid?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:whoo: CNN just leaked the email from the original DA on his settlement back in 2005 confirming a verbal agreement not to press charges. Also, the old DA says that leaking the sealed documents and trying to charge him criminally could be "actionable" AKA he could turn around and SUE the court! :ooh:

They basically just blew up their own case and might have to write a check on top of that.:leon:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That lawyer he's got scares me.

She's so cold, and sharp witted. I'd hire her if I get charged with rape.

Watched those videos someone posted. All these reporters trying to clown her and set her up to say something destructive to her client she turned that shyt back around on all of them. :myman:

Gloria Alred's thot-caping ass was just on with a bigass smile on her face:why:

That bytch is NEVER smiling. Trying to make it look like this isn't a big deal. :pacspit::ufdup:
I'm not on Cosby's side on this shyt, but I love seeing the media take it in the ass when they start running that :mjpls: script.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Email from when? And i don't know if these type of agreements are upheld across DA's....that is to say that agreement was made with the old DA and it's the new DA that brought the charges.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Email may derail case against Bill Cosby - CNN.com

A former district attorney in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, claims he agreed more than a decade ago that his office wouldn't use a civil deposition given by Bill Cosby in any criminal matters, an email obtained by CNN shows -- a revelation that could call into question the viability of the criminal case against the comedian.

The 2015 email -- sent by former District Attorney Bruce Castor to successor Risa Vetri Ferman -- details an apparent verbal agreement the prosecutor had a decade earlier with Cosby's attorneys for Cosby to testify in a civil sexual assault case brought against him in 2005. In the email, Castor writes that his intent in making the deal was to create an atmosphere in which Cosby accuser Andrea Constand would have the best chance of prevailing in her civil suit against the 78-year-old comedian by removing the prospect of Cosby invoking his 5th Amendment right.

The email was sent three months before criminal charges were filed against Cosby in Montgomery County in December, and could call into question the viability of the case, CNN has learned.

In it, Castor writes to Ferman: "I can see no possibility that Cosby's deposition could be used in a state criminal case, because I would have to testify as to what happened, and the deposition would be subject to suppression.

"I cannot believe any state court judge would allow that deposition into evidence. .... Knowing this, unless you can make out a case without that deposition and without anything the deposition led you to, I think Cosby would have an action against the County and maybe even against you personally."

The deposition is a key piece of evidence, cited by prosecutors as the impetus for reopening the case.

At the center of the case are allegations made by Constand, a former Temple University basketball employee, who says Cosby sexually assaulted her in his home in 2004.

Dolores Troiani, an attorney for Constand in 2005, told CNN's Jean Casarez on Friday that she never knew about any such agreement between Cosby's attorneys and prosecutors.

Castor, when asked by CNN about the email, declined to comment.

The current district attorney, Kevin Steele, who was elected in November after serving as Ferman's longtime top deputy, told CNN on Friday: "There is a specific legal method to grant immunity. That was not done in 2005."

Steele also noted that in Castor's 2005 press release declaring there was insufficient evidence to prosecute Cosby that Castor himself said he would "reconsider this decision should the need arise."

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Here's the line: "I cannot believe any state court judge would allow that deposition into evidence. .... Knowing this, unless you can make out a case without that deposition and without anything the deposition led you to, I think Cosby would have an action against the County and maybe even against you personally."

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See how long it takes folks to see some shyt we saw from day one. I mean look at how easily people get taken by scammers. Soon as people who don't have any facts or evidence start saying "I believe" or "I think" they are letting you know to ignore anything that ever comes out of their mouths. I can get 100 people together to say we believe that some people are really reptiles under their flesh. Would the media all support me without any proof even if I had 100 brehs backing me? I mean where there's smoke there fire right? We dont need evidence if its 100 of us saying the same thing right?

These preachers fly G-4 jets and exotic cars and mansions all funded by telling folks what they want to hear and feeding on belief. It's very lucrative. If there weren't folks needing to be led and fed the hustle there would not be one.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
See how long it takes folks to see some shyt we saw from day one. I mean look at how easily people get taken by scammers. Soon as people who don't have any facts or evidence start saying "I believe" or "I think" they are letting you know to ignore anything that ever comes out of their mouths. I can get 100 people together to say we believe that some people are really reptiles under their flesh. Would the media all support me without any proof even if I had 100 brehs backing me? I mean where there's smoke there fire right? We dont need evidence if its 100 of us saying the same thing right?

These preachers fly G-4 jets and exotic cars and mansions all funded by telling folks what they want to hear and feeding on belief. It's very lucrative. If there weren't folks needing to be led and fed the hustle there would not be one.
We should pull.up those old posts. I told these fools how it would play out and they threw Cosby under the bus