Costco Pizza shyts on all National Chains

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
That's right, word to mother, Costco got that discount pizza game sewed up.

Now I ain't gone lie and say it as good as the goat Chicago style pizza. I'm saying for the quality/value Pizza hut, dominoes, lil caesers and papa john's :scust: ain't fukkin with it. Sam's club is hit or miss, they got to step that quality control consistency game up.

Phoned in/picked up that combo pizza on lunch, ate 3 slices, and got dinner already figured out. Now just got to go home, open a beer and turn on the ps4. Now back at my desk feeling :smugfavre: hoping thecoli delivers and these next 3 hours fly by. Tgif
Let's get it

htUeyLZ.gif

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Tried to go into Costco without a membership and I felt like I walked into gang territory wearing a Spiderman suit :picard:
That's funny you say that. Usually when going just for lunch I'll go thru the exit side no problems. Today when i went to pickup my order (:noah:) bossman gone stop me from the other side asking me for my card. Not sure if it's cause the holiday shopping season or what but I was like :rudy: in my work clothes in allat.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
This the pizza you buy in the grocery store (cold) or the hot pizza already made near the registers?:jbhmm:

Wife and I are going today....and need to know these things.:mjgrin:
Hot, but from what I gather it's the same pizza pie. I think assembled somewhere else though. I cant speak to the quality of the uncooked one (haven't tried it myself) :manny:
Edit- you can call in or order whole pies at the food court. It's made in the back

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
This is absolutely not true.

I like their pizza, usually get a slice when I go shopping, and occasionally buy a few pies for work events or when trying to do a cheap dinner for a group. Their pizza is passable, if fresh. However, it is the worst leftover pizza, especially if it’s just pepperoni.
shyt is :hhh:, b.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Costco is the best bank for your buck size wise, you can't beat the amount you get for that price.

But quality wise? Naaaaaaaaaaah not even close breh. Their shyt pales in comparison and its very hit or miss. The best Costco pizza is the plain cheese tho.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That's funny you say that. Usually when going just for lunch I'll go thru the exit side no problems. Today when i went to pickup my order (:noah:) bossman gone stop me from the other side asking me for my card. Not sure if it's cause the holiday shopping season or what but I was like :rudy: in my work clothes in allat.
They always ask for your card

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk Costco for discontinuing that hot pulled pork w/ coleslaw sandwich they had a couple year ago. That shyt was so:ohlawd:.