Costs to run an episode of Raw/SD,Hawkins on JTG,Ryback still has nothing new to talk about, AJ Q&A

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
WWE reported a total of approximately 870 employees across the world. This does not include the actual wrestlers or any other independent contractors. WWE reported that they spend roughly $1.1 million on each episode of Raw or Smackdown.

WWE is on the hook for $30.6 million for it's wrestlers' guaranteed contracts in 2017. This does not include any income over and above they would get for merchandising, licensing, house show or PPV bonuses.

John Cena has reportedly been earning in the $10 million per year vicinity for the last few years when you factor in his guarantee as well as all his bonuses.
:whew:
During a recent appearance on the Sam Roberts Wrestling podcast, WWE Superstar Curt Hawkins spoke about his past firing from WWE, JTG hiding backstage in the past to avoid working and more. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On JTG hiding backstage to avoid working in the past in WWE:

"We used to bust balls, like, JTG would literally hide in the locker room and just not want to… for him to be there and get his $500.00 for the day to do nothing and eat catering, and hide in the locker room is perfectly fine to him. I understand it and I don't." Hawkins continued, "people get checked out, I think. And I refuse to ever be checked out. It's like, you could give me the worst situation, but as long as it's a match or something or anything on television, I'd do anything. If you tell me I'm on the show, I'm going to go out there and do whatever you tell me to the best of my abilities. I would never not want to participate."

On not being bitter about WWE firing him in the past:

"WWE fired me. I was there for eight years; I was on television; everyone knows who Curt Hawkins is; like, I'm able to provide for my wife and soon-to-be kid because of this, and like, go out on the indies, bust my butt, and make a name for myself in a-whole-nother way and that's like a privilege. And I feel like bitterness against the WWE was pointless." Hawkins said, "I wear my heart on my sleeve, so I can't say that I deal with it well or not because it's so grueling. The highs are high and the lows are freaking low, but it's only because you care so much."

"It was one of the best things that ever happened to me. It was a blessing in disguise. That and I was being paid to sit home and not participate and that really hurt my feelings. I was, like, borderline depressed about it." Hawkins admitted, "I didn't go to WrestleMania 30 and I was on the roster. They were like, 'oh no, you're not needed.' I'm like, 'wooo, that's bad.' And that was like the dying days and I was like, 'that hurts.' That hurts your feelings."
JTG just happy to make it through til 10:50 every monday with a :scheme: look on his face
During a recent episode of his "Conversations with the Big Guy" podcast, former WWE Superstar Ryback (The Big Guy) spoke about his past payoffs at WrestleMania events.

According to The Big Guy, his most recent pre-show match at WrestleMania was his second best payoff ever while in WWE, while his 2014 or 2015 WrestleMania pre-show payoff was his worst.

"It was probably my second best payday in WWE, and that was after I walked out and I thought they were going to f--k me over for sure. And I don't know what the reasoning was, because my worst payday? The year before was the WrestleMania pre-show." Ryback remembered, "my worst payday, and I can't remember if was 2015 or 2016, oh, I'm sorry, 2015 or 2014, was a WrestleMania match on the pre-show and it was worse than other kickoff pay-per-views for me, yeah, so there's no rhyme or reason."
still not getting any indie calls huh :sas1:
During a recent Wizard World Portland appearance, AJ Styles took part in a Q&A, during which he addressed his time in TNA Wrestling.

"Ring of Honor treated me real well, and New Japan treated me like a superstar. So I've got to give credit to them, who helped boost my ego a little bit because it was definitely flattened due to TNA's service. But then — doing all that and then having the opportunity to come to WWE and… you know, whether people like it or not, WWE is easy, the biggest - you know, when it comes to wrestling, it doesn't get any bigger than the WWE. And being there means you've finally made it."

Additionally, "The Phenomenal One" spoke about some of the matches he had in TNA, including those against Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels. He claimed that he eventually came to the realization that TNA didn't exactly view him as "a star."

"Well, at that time Joe and I were hoping to make TNA a big deal. You know, that was what we wanted to do. The problem was, the person who owned the company, she didn't see that in us. She didn't see us as the stars that put TNA on the map and not just me but like, Jerry Lynn and Christopher Daniels, and Low Ki, all those guys who did great things and she just didn't see it. Go put it bluntly, she wanted to be WWE-lite and nobody wanted to see that. They wanted to see something different. And at one point in time, it was a great place to work."
AJ made TNA and he's :scust: about it :mjlol:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
A new episode of the WWE Network original series "Table For 3" is scheduled to premiere on the WWE digital subscription platform this coming Friday at 4:30pm EST. Scheduled for the newest episode will be WWE Hall Of Famers Bob Backlund, Larry Zbyszko and Stan Hansen. The official synopsis for the show reads as follows:

"1970's Sports Entertainment Legends and WWE Hall of Famers Larry Zbyszko, Stan Hansen and Bob Backlund recall career highlights over dinner!"
that'll be :scusthov: status

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
mark-henry-finger.gif
Appreciate the link tho :pachaha:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
JTG was smart. Out of sight, out of mind.

If they see him standing around the locker room during show doing nothing, they'd be like, "why is he still employed?"
:ohhh:I'm starting to think it was JTG himself that created the "How Long Has WWE Employed JTG" Countdown Clock website