Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I love Prince

But I've never felt his dancing

What drew people in?
d94eaf0c1927dc4e9c6061da678cbfb2.gif

SGc3GzP.gif

Nikkas was imitating MJ moves like doing the Moonwalk and shyt

Nikkas didn't imitate Prince dancing. Imagine a bunch of nikkas in the club prancing around spinning and shyt, screeching like birds, running back and forth around the floor hitting the splits on that dirty ass club floor.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

Nikkas didn't imitate Prince dancing. Imagine a bunch of nikkas in the club prancing around spinning and shyt, screeching like birds, running back and forth around the floor hitting the splits on that dirty ass club floor.
Imagine nikkas doing what he's doing at 29:40 of this video in the club :laff: ... actually don't :usure:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Lol. Early Prince was doing an extreme left field take on James Brown's moves later on he incorporated some hip-hop moves into his repertoire.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Prince could dance but I think his forte was that he could do a MEAN split but the splits kind of went “out”’in the 80’s. He was definitely influenced by James Brown

Question for my older brehs was Prince the last big Pop Star to have the splits be a main part of his dancing act?

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Prince could dance but I think his forte was that he could do a MEAN split but the splits kind of went “out”’in the 80’s. He was definitely influenced by James Brown

Question for my older brehs was Prince the last big Pop Star to have the splits be a main part of his dancing act?
The last 3 meaniful I can recall would be Sisqo , Mc Hammer & Jason Derulo

Christopher Brown mixes splits here and there but that's not his main go to move.