Could you date a person that's slightly slow or not smart?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would consider that statutory rape...

Isn't the main reason why pedophilia is outlawed in the Western World, because children are considered "slow" and easily influenced by "authority", and thus unable to consent to sex with an adult...?

So, dating a "slow" person is similar to taking advantage of a child...Slow people should date slow people...
Naw, I don't think that's on equal terms. That's like more slow near severely retarded. I mean just slightly but they function in the world.

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
Naw, I don't think that's on equal terms. That's like more slow near severely retarded. I mean just slightly but they function in the world.
Someone with an IQ of 85 can function in the world...

The question you are asking is kind of broad and not well defined, that's why I am using an academic definition of "slow"...Which is an IQ below 85...A person with an IQ between 70 to 85 can function in society...

There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of a situation though...As long as they are at the age of sexual consent, then I guess everybody needs love...

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
don't get it twisted a women's intelligence has nothing to do with how good the relationship will be.. in my experience blatantly dumb women make better girlfriends because they are more likely to appreciate what they have .. but in the end all women are very similar so treat them accordingly and stop giving up commitment to these hoes :ufdup:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So I'm not saying full retard. I'm saying you can tell they're a little slow by things they say. Or can't articulate themselves very well. Let's say you get along real well with them but they have this one flaw. Not saying sex. I mean an actual relationship
Would you believe there are many semi-stupid women out there with a man. Insecure men choose to pick a stupider woman so they don't have to feel stupid while they are with their woman.
Kind of the same reason dudes date Asian women. Their ding dongs are small.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
full
LOL