Counselors healing women who divorce their closeted gay husbands

concise

Veteran
Daps

Megan is one of a potentially dying breed of women: those who married closeted gay men. As countries such as Australia and Britain progress towards LGBTQI equality, it’s a social phenomenon that could vaporise within a generation.

When a married man comes out later in life, positive reactions can be heartening. Rainbow garlands are unfurled. People applaud his bravery. They empathise with his struggle. They marvel at how he came through it and celebrate that he can finally be himself. They express gratitude we live in more enlightened times.

Often entirely missing from this narrative is the woman’s voice.

She has had to face her marriage breakdown and potential infidelity and wrestle with feelings that her relationship was a sham. Then there’s the judgment of others who, sometimes openly, say surely she must have suspected – how naive can a person be? Occasionally she is blamed for being the person holding the man back from who he truly is or wants to be.

The anger and heartbreak in these stories is crazy.
One woman says she still felt like she could have put a hit out on her husband. Another says she felt like she it was just confirmation that she was never really wanted.
:huhldup:

Reminds me of Jim McGreevey's wife when he had to step down.

17_mcgreevy_lgl.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: b_b

invalid

Banned
Daps
That Black politician from Florida comes to mind. I thought dude was gonna make major moves.

Gotta also remember, a lot of these women know and have arrangements. Gillum's wife is still with him. She knew already and the only people who didn't know was the general public. These ain't the folks we need to feel sorry for. Whatever they agreed upon with respect to their marriage, is their business.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The anger and heartbreak in these stories is crazy.
One woman says she still felt like she could have put a hit out on her husband.
you think women cant handle getting rejected? imagine this shyt :mjlol: not that i blame her, obviously

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
:yeshrug:
aight now do men who marry closet lesbians

Do you have any examples of this? You will never find a women that’s full blown lesbian except some hardcore dykes but they’re a minority. most women are bisexual at most. A closeted lesbian is rare

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
How tf do gay mfs pull that off? If you're gay and women repulse you, how do you keep up the charade? :mindblown: