Countdown to UFC 209: "You really gonna season chicken?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cite the exact numbers you're claiming and cite the source.

Now you're pivoting to UFC's popularity. I don't give a fukk about UFC's success or popularity. I bet on it, I train, and when it's on and I have nothing better to do, I'll stream it for free or go out and watch it somewhere.

Not sure if you're some brilliantly stubborn troll or just a weirdo MMA hater.

The most finishes in UFC is 14
thats what I said, don't act stupdi

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ZHXbriL.gif

You fukking retard. :whatmoney:

I do not enjoy the belittlement of my fellow humans, but you really possess sub-par intelligence.
Refrain from watching MMA entirely and restrain yourself to boxing if you feel such a strong desire to watch men punch each other.
Your posts are pitiful.

I just stated facts

Conor Mcgregror is the most exciting fighter in the UFC because he boxes, thats it

why else would be talking about fighting Floyd if it wasn't for his style, no other MMA champion has talked about boxing besides Anderson Silva he was stand up fighter his boxing head movement is what made him exciting because he evading blows

these are facts, what are you mad at the truth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, but those numbers don't belong to Nate Diaz, which you originally claimed

I posted Nate Daiz's numbers in my reply you moron now you dancing like the monkey you are
You cacs are all the same, the post you replied was when I had Anderson Numbers Vitor's and Nate Daiz
they have the most

Vitor been in the UFC has long as a Floyd Mayweather been boxing, they started the exact same year, and Floyd got 26 finishes Vitor has 14

and you said I was making up numbers again

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is boxing boring lmao, there's way more knockouts in boxing than mma
nate diaz has the most finishes in UFC history lmao, nate diaz lmao

nate diaz has the most finishes

IN UFC HISTORY

Your original claim^

I would continue to belabor this, but it's clear you're functionally illiterate and/or dyslexic. So I'll just let you continue to contradict yourself and talk in circles. Carry on, champ.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

IN UFC HISTORY

Your original claim^

I would continue to belabor this, but it's clear you're functionally illiterate and/or dyslexic. So I'll just let you continue to contradict yourself and talk in circles. Carry on, champ.

Master Teacher said:
you said submissions, I said finishes, and their tied

Anderon Silva has the most with 14 lmao which is good for Silva because they aren't counting his whole career, just UFC, which is why he is easily the GOAT

and he's tied with Vitor Belfort who ha been in the UFC since he was 18 lmao, this nikka has been fight MMA has long as Mayweather been boxing

and mayweather has damn near twice has many KO's

The guy people said can't KO anyone and is boring, has twice as many stoppages as anyone in UFC history lmao

so the point still stands, Erroll Spence only been boxing pro for 4 years and he has MORE STOPPAGES THAN ANYONE IN UFC HISTORY

So yes boxing is way more exciting
Ok, again, you're repeating made-up numbers. Those are not Diaz's numbers for UFC, MMA overall, sure, but not in the UFC.

And "exciting" is relative and I find it amusing you're cherrypicking UFC. There are dozens upon dozens of MMA promotions around the planet. Many fighters have records that go beyond UFC.

And just as there may be exciting fighters in UFC that go for finishes as somene goes for finishes in boxing, there are guys that play to win on points in MMA just as there are guys that are super defensive and win on points in boxing

This what I said I corrected myself which you already know

and then you said I was making up numbers

I asked for ban bet

then you deflected

you didn't say I was wrong about the person

YOU SAID THE NUMBER

THE NUMBER IS THE SAME NO MATTER WHO THE PERSON IS DUMB ASS

THIS IS WHAT YOU QUOTED AND SAID I MADE UP

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, again, you're repeating made-up numbers. Those are not Diaz's numbers for UFC, MMA overall, sure, but not in the UFC.

And "exciting" is relative and I find it amusing you're cherrypicking UFC. There are dozens upon dozens of MMA promotions around the planet. Many fighters have records that go beyond UFC.

And just as there may be exciting fighters in UFC that go for finishes as somene goes for finishes in boxing, there are guys that play to win on points in MMA just as there are guys that are super defensive and win on points in boxing

lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL

IN UFC HISTORY

Your original claim^

Actually I was right

Nate Daiz does have the most finishes in UFC HISTORY

He has 16

He was in WEC, which was owned by UFC and was 135, 145, and 155 divisions, so he has the most

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I was right

Nate Daiz does have the most finishes in UFC HISTORY

He has 16

He was in WEC, which was owned by UFC and was 135, 145, and 155 divisions, so he has the most

No, that's not correct. WEC, although it was purchased by Zuffa in 2010, was a separate promotion. Again, if you want to talk MMA as a whole, that's fine, but UFC is just one promotion. You specifically said UFC.

The other post above is a dyslexia riddled mess. If you can coherently organize a response, I'll respond to it, but I legitimately can't comprehend it. You're like the Rhyme King of boxing posts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, that's not correct. WEC, although it was purchased by Zuffa in 2010, was a separate promotion. Again, if you want to talk MMA as a whole, that's fine, but UFC is just one promotion. You specifically said UFC.

The other post above is a dyslexia riddled mess. If you can coherently organize a response, I'll respond to it, but I legitimately can't comprehend it. You're like the Rhyme King of boxing posts.

THE UFC WAS THE PARENT COMPANY AND IT WAS PURCHASED in 2006
World Extreme Cagefighting - Wikipedia

All the fighters from the lower divisions are the WEC you fukking moron
So I guess Conor, Aldo, and everybody else ain't UFC then

But nevermind, I posted Saying Silva at 14, and Nate Diaz at 11, he was second to him and Vitor
I stated that already

you qouted that post and said I was making up numbers

you refuse to acknowledge you were wrong, why even bother replying
you have no interest in facts

The bottomline is Vitor Belfort has been in the UFC all his damn life, A long as Mayweather has been boxing, and he has the most stoppages in the company and he was there from Day one in the 90's
So he as 14, Mayweather who can't Knockout anyone has 26 stoppages
point proven

UFC is the highest level so UFC is the only one that counts fine
Adding KO's from other promotions, They are still on par with Mayweather's number which is low for boxing

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE UFC WAS THE PARENT COMPANY AND IT WAS PURCHASED in 2006
World Extreme Cagefighting - Wikipedia

All the fighters from the lower divisions are the WEC you fukking moron
So I guess Conor, Aldo, and everybody else ain't UFC then

We're both right and both wrong. Yes, you were right about it being purchased in 2006. I was wrong by saying 2010. However, it was its own promotion, you're not correct in implying they were both the same promotions.

What is your obsession with saying all of these promotions are the same thing?

MMA is not some hivemind.

Guys compete in grappling tournaments, boxing matches, etc. and as a result they have aggregate fighting records, but no, if someone fought under a WEC promotion, that's WEC, not UFC.

They were two separate albeit closely related entities.