Couple Cuts Then I'm in the Zone, Rather Take This Party Home [BROWNS @ STEELERS] Off. Game Thread

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I really just want to see some growth from the Landry period, this is a make or break year for him. I need to see some physicality from our CB's. I don't want to give those dudes names at this point when it comes to tackling #31 and #25 can't tackle for shyt, it's like they are scared to put their head in the action, always reaching and grabbing, instead of just fukking tackling. One day Shazier will get off a block, he shoots the gap and it leaves a big gaping hole for those long runs. When he guesses right and they're suddenly, but when he misses I close my eyes because that means a big run.

Miami is coming to pitt and they need to sure up coverage on the timing short passing game and make ole boy who destroyed them on the ground in the 1st game a non factor. Make Moore beat you.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yo what's up with cam and tuit? Will they be back for the playoffs? We gotta have them for any shot at a title run.

I honestly think that this defense has a chance to be special in the next year or two.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo what's up with cam and tuit? Will they be back for the playoffs? We gotta have them for any shot at a title run.

I honestly think that this defense has a chance to be special in the next year or two.

Tuitt, yes. Cam, no:francis:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Big three sitting so let's see what happens, thinking about starting Landry in fantasy just for shyts and giggles will make that TSC fantasy win even more sweeter