Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
These are cases of people I know personally.

1. My breh-inlaw left the wife to go stay at their other house. She hasnt been seeing her work husband coz of the lock down and he woke up to her texting at 2am. She hid her phone and he was like cool. He left that night.

2. A friends live in girlfriend. They have been together for a few years. She is a seriel cheater. He beats her up when he catches her and they work it out. After a bit of time trapped in the house together and he got home and she had packed some of her stuff and is gone, he has a security company so I guess he had to move around a bit despite the covid lockdown.
He had recently caught her texting a new man. I think he is better off coz he has fought and confronted many men over her and got stabbed once over her. She is a beauty and a single mother of multiple children. Sadly she will come back and he will probably take her back.

3. A friend is trying to draw me into stalking a number she thinks belongs to a girl who is seeing her husband.

As you know dometic violence cases are very high at the moment world wide.

I haven't had any personal drama coz of corona so far.

Knock on wood...

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
...wait a minute, your sister's husband left because he caught your sister sexting her work husband?

Yes. They have kids. He says he needed to get away and cool down before he did something he couldnt take back and he didnt want drama in front of his kids.

I think he has suspected an affair for a while and when he woke up to her texting all she had to do was show him her phone and she refused.

Last edited:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Yes. They have kids. He says he needed to get away and cool down before he did something he couldnt take back and he didnt want drama in front of his kids.

she did violate tho

if she laying next to her man text the bredda then all that ‘work husband’ shyt is out the window thats her side man

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

I think he has suspected an affair for a while and when he woke up to her texting all she had to do was show him her phone and she refused.
hes a wise man because i woulda dumped that hoe off the balcony