Crack in Warriors' shield apparent: Draymond Green will turn down extension this summer if offered

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, the owners not gonna want to pay repeater tax forever. It’s gonna cost a fortune to keep KD/Curry/Klay/Green together much longer. Tough decisions are gonna have to be made
Lol the owner goin ride that championship wave until it dries up. He ain’t stressing off money out their in Silicon Valley. Ask Chamillionaire.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Durant will sign only 1 year deal ... again

How Curry feeling about these nikkas suspect actions when they doing it off his years of getting paid non top 10 point guard money?

Keep being salty,,, Dray a FA in 2020 so why would he except a contract extension when the salary cap going up? :Youmadmayne:

:GSCapbreh:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
draymond ain't stupid if he sign for less money now instead of getting that big payday . he can be traded easier klay also.

there was reports the warriors would talk to new Orleans about davis for klay and draymond. so after hearing that why would him and klay take a big cut when they could get paid in the open market.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
draymond ain't stupid if he sign for less money now instead of getting that big payday . he can be traded easier klay also.

there was reports the warriors would talk to new Orleans about davis for klay and draymond. so after hearing that why would him and klay take a big cut when they could get paid in the open market.
Klay already stated he would take a pay cut to stay there so he clearly isn’t thinking like Draymond.

King Poetic

Supreme Clientele
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottom of the Lakes
what dumb ass GM going to him a max contract

giphy.gif

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Green is much more valuable on a team like the Warriors then he would be anywhere else

His lack of shooting and scoring ability is heavily masked on GS with all their shooting and scoring surrounding him

On any another team it would be a liability

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what dumb ass GM going to him a max contract

giphy.gif
GSW would be stupid to not give him what he wants to stay there. Draymond makes that system work on both ends. He’s just as vital to that system as curry is, just with a different set of responsibilities. Plus he’s the young of that core and curry and klay goin need him for facilitation as they get older.