Crack vs. The Black Community: Educated man gives up everything for a taste

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps

tumblr_o5st1vo96y1r04r78o3_r1_500.gif

Crazy thing is the epidemic wasnt only happening in america but other countires as well. I have an uncle in Haiti who use to be a prominent lawyer. He even taught at a major university. He was young but very intelligent. Sad thing is he began to mix with the wrong people, the rich folks of haiti (politicians, laywers, whites from other countries such as america). Began doing cocaine then crack. He eventually got snitched on or caught so he lost his job, family, and now i heard he was recently spotted living on the streets. Drugs mess with his head and is believed to be schizophrenic. Tragic

giphy.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I was not expecting brehs voice to be THAT DEEP!:russ:

Wow:wow: nikkah voice too powerful for crack or us normal mortals

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
The crack era is over, young square breh.
Nice cautionary loaded :duck: you shared with us.

The crack era maybe over but the opiod epidemic is just beginning. With entertainment industry glorifying drug use, its only a matter of time till our black brothers and sisters, young and old, poor and rich, revisit the actions that destroyed communities.

Always stay educated my brother because as we all know, the past is the greatest predictor of the future.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
The crack era maybe over but the opiod epidemic is just beginning. With entertainment industry glorifying drug use, its only a matter of time till our black brothers and sisters, young and old, poor and rich, revisit the actions that destroyed communities.

Always stay educated my brother because as we all know, the past is the greatest predictor of the future.
The opiate wave isn't hitting us.
You're sheltered. Interact and learn real life. Stop listening to rappers halfway lie about drinking weak opiates when small cities have hundreds of cac overdose deaths a year.
The overdose deaths dwarf our hyped up murder rates.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

That's cacs problems, not ours.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
That's cacs problems, not ours.

The opiate wave isn't hitting us.
You're sheltered. Interact and learn real life. Stop listening to rappers halfway lie about drinking weak opiates when small cities have hundreds of cac overdose deaths a year.
The overdose deaths dwarf our hyped up murder rates.

cocaine was cac problems till they started pushing a cheaper but more devastating drug into the poorer communities aka crack :dame:

stop thnking this is only the white mans problem. If we dont educate our youths on these destructive drugs, we are doomed. Listen to the man in the video say a child as young as 15-16 come into a crack house in full uniform just for crack. A 15-16 year old daughter and her dad enter that house for crack. Its ignorant to think we are immune to our surroundings for history has proven otherwise.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
cocaine was cac problems till they started pushing a cheaper but more devastating drug into the poorer communities aka crack :dame:

stop thnking this is only the white mans problem. If we dont educate our youths on these destructive drugs, we are doomed. Listen to the man in the video say a child as young as 15-16 come into a crack house in full uniform just for crack. A 15-16 year old daughter and her dad enter that house for crack. Its ignorant to think we are immune to our surroundings for history has proven otherwise.
Thank you.