If it's what you say I love it, especially later in the summer

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
White mans burden with john travolta looks better than the trailer for this one.

the real problem is that black people have proven they can rule their own countries without subjugating and mistreating people based on skin color. white people have not shown an ability to do that. every country they have rule over comes with subjugating non white people.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if he's some kinda hero with
change in his heart at the end fukk that movie.
CCNi9xx.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
White mans burden with john travolta looks better than the trailer for this one.

the real problem is that black people have proven they can rule their own countries without subjugating and mistreating people based on skin color. white people have not shown an ability to do that. every country they have rule over comes with subjugating non white people.

:ohhh: I didnt even know this shyt existed.

Daps
This movie presupposes that black people in power would wield it with the same oppressive grip that white people always have. It is "all lives matter' packaged as an anti-slavery film, using a false dichotomy that isn't supported by a single bit of history charting the relationship between black people and white people since our ancestors were enslaved. It's trying to absolve whites of racism, with an argument that, "hey, if the roles were reversed, black people would do the exact same thing!"

:mjgrin: