crazy R[NH] thinks he can grab breastfeeding nipples

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Rep. Josh Moore (R): “I’m Allowed To Grab Breastfeeders’ Nipples If They Use Them In Public”

A New Hampshire state Rep. Josh Moore (R), who describes himself as a “pro-family” conservative, made an alarming comment on Facebook regarding the nipples of breastfeeding mothers if a law banning women exposing breasts in public did not pass. The comment was made in a squabble over proposed legislation that would make it a crime for women to expose their nipples in public. Currently in New Hampshire, both men and women are free to go topless, reports Slate. A bill sponsored solely by Republican men would change that, if it becomes law.

Namely, Moore took to Facebook to argue that “if women who want to breastfeed their children in public are allowed to expose their nipples, then I am also allowed to grab their nipples and play around with them.” When asked why he would perceive an otherwise normal and accepted practice of breastfeeding as “alarming” and “offensive,” Moore told media outlets that “it’s not about breastfeeding as an activity, it’s about the principle.”

“You know, why should I, or any other citizen of this great country, be forced to watch babies feeding in public? And when I say that, I emphasize that it’s not about the feeding itself, but the manner in which it is done. Breastfeeding in general doesn’t bother me at all, I consider it quite normal. However, breastfeeding in public infuriates me, because it means women have to bear their chest and nipples to do it, and that causes a distraction and sets a bad example for people, and especially, small children. We can’t have that, we just can’t,” the New Hampshire Rep. said.

SICK REPRESSED fukk
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cl8bTJN.jpg

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Rep. Josh Moore (R): “I’m Allowed To Grab Breastfeeders’ Nipples If They Use Them In Public”

A New Hampshire state Rep. Josh Moore (R), who describes himself as a “pro-family” conservative, made an alarming comment on Facebook regarding the nipples of breastfeeding mothers if a law banning women exposing breasts in public did not pass. The comment was made in a squabble over proposed legislation that would make it a crime for women to expose their nipples in public. Currently in New Hampshire, both men and women are free to go topless, reports Slate. A bill sponsored solely by Republican men would change that, if it becomes law.

Namely, Moore took to Facebook to argue that “if women who want to breastfeed their children in public are allowed to expose their nipples, then I am also allowed to grab their nipples and play around with them.” When asked why he would perceive an otherwise normal and accepted practice of breastfeeding as “alarming” and “offensive,” Moore told media outlets that “it’s not about breastfeeding as an activity, it’s about the principle.”

“You know, why should I, or any other citizen of this great country, be forced to watch babies feeding in public? And when I say that, I emphasize that it’s not about the feeding itself, but the manner in which it is done. Breastfeeding in general doesn’t bother me at all, I consider it quite normal. However, breastfeeding in public infuriates me, because it means women have to bear their chest and nipples to do it, and that causes a distraction and sets a bad example for people, and especially, small children. We can’t have that, we just can’t,” the New Hampshire Rep. said.

SICK REPRESSED fukk
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
:russ:

Nah.