onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
tumblr_muq9auGJWJ1ryy772o3_r2_250.gif

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I mean that's good and all and congrats to Michael B, but I don't see how that benefits us...we ain't seeing that money. What's there to be excited about?
What does that do for us as a collective? none of that money going in our pockets, instead a percentage goes into a c00n celebrity that worship white women and men, the rest goes to racist that could give a fukk about u and I

Wake up

Impact. The impact that seeing him be successful could have on younger black men and women. That's the biggest thing we take from this. And the biggest benefit of black excellence as a whole.

Impact and Inspiration.

Some kid might imprint on Michael B Jordan and it could set his path on a total different trajectory.

This happened to me when I was kid.

Same thing with LBJ with Jordan and Denzel Washington with Sidney Poitier.

Impact is important. Black representation is the media is important.

Stop being downers.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
What does that do for us as a collective? none of that money going in our pockets, instead a percentage goes into a c00n celebrity that worship white women and men, the rest goes to racist that could give a fukk about u and I

Wake up

Written and directed (and co-produced) by black men means more opportunities for black writers and directors and hopefully they pay it forward. Mbj dating cacs is besides the point

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Impact. The impact that seeing him be successful could have on younger black men and women. That's the biggest thing we take from this. And the biggest benefit of black excellence as a whole.

Impact and Inspiration.

Some kid might imprint on Michael B Jordan and it could set his path on a total different trajectory.

This happened to me when I was kid.

Same thing with LBJ with Jordan and Denzel Washington with Sidney Poitier.

Impact is important. Black representation is the media is important.

Stop being downers.
well just say that then instead of the extra pocket watching. It's annoying...especially in the booth. Don't bring that to TLR.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is a big problem with nikkas. If ain't eating directly then you won't support and it's not a win for you. I hate this.
Stop pocket watching man. It seems like you want to find something to argue with us about when we stated the obvious...that none of that money is going into our pocket's so why should we be excited or even care? It's not even some "crab" stuff that you're assigning to us with out even saying it. It's Hollywood at the end of the day.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Stop pocket watching man. It seems like you want to find something to argue with us about when we stated the obvious...that none of that money is going into our pocket's so why should we be excited or even care? It's not even some "crab" stuff that you're assigning to us with out even saying it. It's Hollywood at the end of the day.
How the fukk is it pocket watching? I mentioned nothing about the money he personally received, by this logic, reporting album sales for a black artist is pocket watching too. That's idiotic. It is crab stuff. That's exactly what it is.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Showcasing the numbers of a black directed, acted and produced film and the success it achieved is pocket watching? When did I say anything about the check he got from this? :comeon:
Oh, well, I can see why you are enthusiastic about that.

If it was another white produced, directed, and written film that just happened to have a black lead...I wouldn't of cared. But since it's not, that's awesome....:ehh:

sorry for getting at you earlier breh.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GQ? The same magazine where he said he only wanted roles that were written for white characters? :russ: That's who your pathetic ass stans for?

& No one is bitter over his ugly ass.He disrespected black women & he got dragged. :yeshrug:
White Hollywood does not give a f*ck about him. Yeah,we don't matter which is why he wrote essence an apology letter. :mjlol: It only goes down from here.

Now get your c00n ass along.
QUOTE="WHIPPEDCream, post: 15398812, member: 3677"]
:russ:Yeah, I'm sure his white fans will come through for him, like they did with Fantastic Flop.
natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08-21-53.gif
[/QUOTE]
He's done for.:smugdraper: It will be nice seeing his career dwindle into nothing & then him ultimately ending up on low budget BET movies.
:sas1::russ::russ::russ::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::sas2: