Creepy new details emerge in nightmare sleepover where dad allegedly served drug-laced mango smoothies to 12-year-old girls

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I have kids and I doubt I'd let them go to a sleepover.
I'd be in jail if this happened.

Where the hell was HIS daughter during this? Didn't see her mentioned in the article at all...did he drug HER too?

100% you have to suspect he's tried something on her before too

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
A friend of mine got into a literal fist fight with one of his daughters friends dad over a sleepover, he told his daughter and her friend no to their faces in front of their dad because “I don’t know that nikka, he might be a sicko” or something to that effect

I feel like he wasn’t wrong to be cautious
He wasn’t wrong but if this is true I hope your friend got his ass whooped for being an a$$hole. I personally would’ve tried to beat him to death for implying that in front of my kid and happily took the probation for aggravated battery.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
People into weird shyt. Like for real. Some of these sites you'll come across weird ass titles and videos, you're like wtf!? People are into these weird shyt? Poop videos with people eating them with spoons. Titles that have tortured and killed in the descriptions, maggots on private parts, videos with people passed out and them doing eye tests and shyt like that :hhh:

Like it's a lot of creepy weird shyt. Then I see what the rappers are doing. I was legit wondering if everyone is a fukking weirdo and I didn't get the memo. How deep is this rabbit hole :dahell:

I was about to use this smiley :what: but realized he's part of the problem too.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
He wasn’t wrong but if this is true I hope your friend got his ass whooped for being an a$$hole. I personally would’ve tried to beat him to death for implying that in front of my kid and happily took the probation for aggravated battery.

If you did all that, and that's how you react then he was not wrong to not leave his kids around you :manny: