Criminals are on another level here in ATL nowadays...it's gotten much worse since the recession

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Just a quick rundown of crime reported in last couple weeks/months

-Robbed and assaulted stranded motorist
-Took off in cars while the person was still pumping the gas
-Took the keys to dealerships and went in overnight and had like 10 dudes...each driving off with a car of their own
-Robbed a couple from SC at lenox mall trying to get their new audi
-Woman shot dead in Buckhead (2 of them) and still the girl who got shot with rip ammom unsolved
-Stole a land rover as the a woman was pumping gas and she chased tried to chase them down on foot :patrice:
-Broke into a big ass mansion today and robbed the housekeeper and woman in the home

It's getting bad out here. It was much better during 2007-2010 but lately armed robbery has definitely gon up. I did't even mention the bump n rob shyt. Where they purposedly bump your car, you get out and they rob you :bryan:

I may have to start doing the ccw shyt. I usually leave my guns at home but i don't know anymore

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Atlanta actually isn't bad at all compared to other cities with a comfortable black population. Sh1t like this is Disney compared to Detroit, St. Louis, and of course Chicago... I'm not playing with these little fools that want to run around victimizing hard working people though. I'm sending a bunch of .40 cal rounds at your dome piece if you play with my family, if your friends want to play I'm gonna bring out the .223 or that slug from the gauge will knock your ass across the room.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you're stupid and put yourself out there in ATL, you are food.

Last time I was there in 07, Out by the greyhound by Magic City...

Shooting the shyt with random nikkas after the club closed.. surprised I didn't get bodied.

I wouldn't try that shyt nowadays.

Stay safe out there.

Atlanta was always wild, especially if you a tourist and don't have people to hang around with.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lesson learned. People get it twisted because, ATL nikkas move in silence. You don't see it coming.

Last time I was there, it was shady. Like, the family of my boy was showing us around, and then mysteriously disappeared on us at suspect times. :patrice:

I was paranoid that I was getting set up, but nothing happened.