:blessed:

--a national treasure:wow:

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd never click a Vlad clip...but if you got it to give and she's treating you right why not? You know how elated a chick is when you buy her something she wants? You don't like that? Seeing her like that? Reaping them rewards? Having to do it and wanting to do it are 2 different things. :hubie:

No disrespect to this guy but I find it's usually ashy bum guys who carry it like him, :hubie:.These type dudes probably deal with chicks that look like Bang Em Smurf and shyt like that tho, these low-rate groupie broads, so it's whatever, :hubie:, they can be these fake pimp guys with them because their chicks are valueless and low grade. Salute to you little HOH gremlin lookin neegas man, for real. I'm tellin yall, stop looking up to rappers bro, keep thinkin they're cool and you gonna stay dirty and corny, this shyt they promote to yall don't translate well in the regular real world, facts.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'd never click a Vlad clip...but if you got it to give and she's treating you right why not? You know how elated a chick is when you buy her something she wants? You don't like that? Seeing her like that? Reaping them rewards? Having to do it and wanting to do it are 2 different things. :hubie:

No disrespect to this guy but I find it's usually ashy bum guys who carry it like him, :hubie:.These type dudes probably deal with chicks that look like Bang Em Smurf and shyt like that tho, these low-rate groupie broads, so it's whatever, :hubie:, they can be these fake pimp guys with them because their chicks are valueless and low grade. Salute to you little HOH gremlin lookin neegas man, for real. I'm tellin yall, stop looking up to rappers bro, keep thinkin they're cool and you gonna stay dirty and corny, this shyt they promote to yall don't translate well in the regular real world, facts.
You talk about of shyt for a nikka who cuffed up a single mother and lowkey hates her son. Shut your goofy ass up and move out that lady house bum

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buy a bytch this, or buy a bytch that
You got me fukked up, now go and lick the cat
Or go eat a dikk, ol freaky ass bytch
Who run this shyt? Hypnotize, lil bytch
And what we represent? M-Town, lil trick
See we can dig a grave or we can dig a ditch
Now pay close attention, I'm trying to teach you shyt
My first baby mama said she had a fukking kid
The kid was mine, the bytch was losing it
She might as well go ahead and climb up a bridge
And jump the fukk off, get lost in the sauce
It's hard here, bytch, you can get fukked off
I'm trying to let you know that I'm more than a boss
You keep on fukking with me and your ass getting lost

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You talk about of shyt for a nikka who cuffed up a single mother and lowkey hates her son. Shut your goofy ass up and move out that lady house bum
giphy.gif