CRY IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRL BREHS: DUDE WATCHES HIS NEW WHIP BURN

Was dudes reaction BETA or justified in this situation?

• BETA

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • I would cry too

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Breakdown starts around :35 seconds**

Dat high note at :47 seconds :heh:

I'm a bit old fashioned that I feel a man shouldn't be OVERLY emotional, and crying in front of his girl all the time.:manny:

I'm also not a robot, and as a man, I have times where I cry. A few crys here and there show your woman you still have a senstitive side, but go overboard and she wont respect your BETA

Now assuming this guys is insured, BMW's are not so rare that he really has a reason to be crying like this--

So...Is this dude a bytch for this reaction OR justified??:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Breakdown starts around :35 seconds**

Dat high note at :47 seconds :heh:

I'm a bit old fashioned that I feel a man shouldn't be OVERLY emotional, and crying in front of his girl all the time.:manny:

I'm also not a robot, and as a man, I have times where I cry. A few crys here and there show your woman you still have a senstitive side, but go overboard and she wont respect your BETA

Now assuming this guys is insured, BMW's are not so rare that he really has a reason to be crying like this--

So...Is this dude a bytch for this reaction OR justified??:jbhmm:

Hilarious. Dude clearly got a little fruity in his pebbles. But if he doesn't have insurance :mjcry:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was a Benz not BMW

and did he mean new like 2014 or BRAND new like 2016. Either way im sure he has full coverage. Dude shouldve got a box chevy...wouldnt have those problems :yeshrug:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
My car was TBoned by a drunk driver recently and it happened right in front of my face. I walked out the restaurant and the dude just came down the street and slammed right into it, and stumbled out the car drunk.

Me and my wife both had the. :heh: face on.

Crying over a vehicles a no-no, but dude sounded mango.