breh was lookin' at them contracts in 02' like

FrnMQI.gif

we here now tho :blessed::blessed::blessed:

spitta_zps42d9abb7.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
brehs cars are just beatiful:whew:

im lackin on his show, I saw two eps and havent tuned it, will probably binge during the weekend

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Seriously though, how did he leave Cash Money unscathed but everyone else is locked up like prison

:mjcar:
I highly assume it's cause he rarely does any drugs outside of weed, like out of that whole roster he practically the only one that just smokes weed.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy dude was on No Limit too

But yeah this shows what can happen when you believe in yourself and put in the work, cause it's not like dude didn't struggle for a little while to get things going, but he knew it would work out eventually and look at him now :ehh:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I know it had to be hard to leave especially then, them nikkas was on top of the game.. some crazy shyt must've been going on or homie just really felt he was the truth.. either way it worked

Believe in yourselves brehs
I think its safe to assume the money wasnt right given CM's history. That would also explain why he went on that crazy mixtape run, started literally living on the road, and swore he wouldnt re-sign with a major.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Curren$y wasn't successful at YMCMB. Had Where The Cash At popped off he'd still be there.

Things worked out well for him, though everyone leaving Jet Life got me wondering how business goes down with him

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I know it had to be hard to leave especially then, them nikkas was on top of the game.. some crazy shyt must've been going on or homie just really felt he was the truth.. either way it worked

Believe in yourselves brehs
I think the album was being held up and you already know he ain't bout that faking the G talk shyt. Just ain't with it, bro prolly got his advance money and gave it back to get out the 'tract. Idk lol that's my nikka though man