Curren$y: Pilot Talk 3 Tour (Episode 1: Atlanta)

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
All I want is a reasonably priced package for pilot talk 3
I can't justify paying $100 for an album

I can do $50-$70

And this nikka charging $8 for shipping and handling too

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
I was at this show Wednesday. It was :ehh:

The opening act was :scust: A bunch of boring mothafukas on some fake ass spaced out shyt with a white boy in the clique talking about he was Jesus:mjlol:

As far as Curren$y squad, the dude named LE$ had a pretty straight set, some nikka named Cornerboy was :yeshrug: but the crowd was rocking with that nikka, so I guess they fukk with his shyt. Young Roddy shyt was alright, I thought it would have been more live.

Curren$y had a pretty good set. Seemed like he was up there for a decent amount of time. He had lot of energy and had the crowd pretty turnt up. He brought out OG Maco and Killa Mike. OG Maco did that bytch You Guessed It shyt. Killa Mike didn't perform, his fat ass disappeared in the back after Curren$y brought him out and had him light up a joint.

nikkas from the crowd probably threw about 4 joints on the stage for Curren$y:dahell: What part of the game is that? Just giving away weed to a nikka cause you think he cool.

Overall, it was pretty straight. Me and my homeboy was probably the only nikkas in that bytch not smoking:heh:

I don't sell weed, but a nikka might need to sack up next time he come:youngsabo: A nikka could have played the bathroom and hit a lick. I'll fukk with it again though, tickets was only 30 something.

Oh yeah, it was some nice looking sluts in there. Wasn't no bad bytch fest or nothing, but it was some decent looking ladies.

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
I believe in supporting artists who I believe release quality music.
Curren$y is one of those artists.

I respect your position, I just don't agree with the logic. Paying $50-$70 for 15 songs (I'm sure some other things will probably be included, but still)

It ain't even like the nikka independent, he signed to a major:mjlol: And even if he was independent, fukk em. This is coming from a nikka who will pay to go to a concert. But please believe if I could get that exact experience for free, I would.