Curren$y - Scottie Pippen (feat. Freddie Gibbs) :wow:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Covert Coup is amazing and Gibbs dropped one of the verses of the 2010's here forreal

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I rushed in here thinking curren $ y hopped in the studio immediately after a big story like fabolous does and wrote another song about fukking an NBA players wife. Gibbs killed it:jawalrus:, I need to check out more of his older music.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Two bytches cookin in the cribb Gibbs :wow:

I took a long road trip with my uncle and made the mistake of playing this shyt off a quick mix I had made. This nikka made me play that shyt OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN :laugh:

He's damn near 60 and the only rapper he listens to like that is Pac so I understood how why he fukked with Gibbs, they both have that constant, walk you down type flow. He never asked who the nikka was, I fukk around and play something else and he tell me to play that shyt about the turkey bacon sandwich.

:russ:

shyt is more than just a smooth song to me, shyts is a moment in my life, classic.
Lmaooo..Hip Hop :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Two bytches cookin in the cribb Gibbs :wow:

I took a long road trip with my uncle and made the mistake of playing this shyt off a quick mix I had made. This nikka made me play that shyt OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN :laugh:

He's damn near 60 and the only rapper he listens to like that is Pac so I understood how why he fukked with Gibbs, they both have that constant, walk you down type flow. He never asked who the nikka was, I fukk around and play something else and he tell me to play that shyt about the turkey bacon sandwich.

:russ:

shyt is more than just a smooth song to me, shyts is a moment in my life, classic.
:dead: LMAO breh I got a classic story in my thread :salute: