Curren$y - The Drive in Theatre

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
On the cool everyone here knows I'm a big Spitta fan and I'm not trying to take shyt away from him but if yall like the production on this then I suggest yall listen to L.E.$.-E36 and Grand Turismo. Him and Spitta have been chillin for a while now and I know they both car fanatics and I think he signed to Jet Life but they havent made the announcment just yet. I think SPitta got the vibe for this mixtape from L.E.S. last two tapes. They both sound very similar

I posted a link for both the albums in The Lounge last year that everyone slept on:

E36
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/l-e-e36-2013.118678/

Gran Turismo
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/le-gran-turismo-2013.172868/#post-6581804

And just like that Spitta announced he signed L.E.$. to Jet Life Records
Bg9e8PcCMAEGH9A.jpg:large

Last edited:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
LES goes hard
real humble kid on the low

rooting for the breh :salute:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even being a dikk cuz I'm a stan, but what is Spitta's situation that he can sign people? He seems to be in limbo after Warner got shifted over to Atlantic and hasn't had an official release in stores since Stoned Immaculate which was a year and a half ago. I know he signed that Mary Gold jawn who I actually dig and now LE$, besides touring(which he's scaled back on himself) I don't really see the point of signing to Spitta when it doesn't seem like he has an actual label.

And just like that Spitta announced he signed L.E.$. to Jet Life Records
Bg9e8PcCMAEGH9A.jpg:large

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
not even being a dikk cuz I'm a stan, but what is Spitta's situation that he can sign people? He seems to be in limbo after Warner got shifted over to Atlantic and hasn't had an official release in stores since Stoned Immaculate which was a year and a half ago. I know he signed that Mary Gold jawn who I actually dig and now LE$, besides touring(which he's scaled back on himself) I don't really see the point of signing to Spitta when it doesn't seem like he has an actual label.
I'm just here to enjoy the music. I really dont even concern myself with other cats financials and career moves. Not taking a shot at you or anything but people seem to be so caught up in how an artist is handles his business they forget the most about the music. I'm happy for both of them and can't wait to hear more music.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just here to enjoy the music. I really dont even concern myself with other cats financials and career moves. Not taking a shot at you or anything but people seem to be so caught up in how an artist is handles his business they forget the most about the music. I'm happy for both of them and can't wait to hear more music.

nah I feel you fam, I hope them linking up leads to a project because their music is in the same lane and they've rocked over the same samples. They should let DJ Mr Rogers handle it, I'm surprised more tracks didn't come of the Spitta & Rogers collabos on Verde Terrace.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nah I feel you fam, I hope them linking up leads to a project because their music is in the same lane and they've rocked over the same samples. They should let DJ Mr Rogers handle it, I'm surprised more tracks didn't come of the Spitta & Rogers collabos on Verde Terrace.
Mannnn I'm telling you. I still think LE$ best release was Settle 4 LE$ Vol. 1.(produced entirely by Mr. Rogers) All of his production is amazing and I think he's head and shoulders above Cardo. fukk it I'm flooding this thread with LE$ shyt. All produced by Mr. Rogers.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my fav release of the year, Spitta came correct with this. Maximum rotation in the whip

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know I'm late, but Props to the coli for consistently putting me on to some new piff.

This track E.T. I didn't read the credits so when I heard B-Real voice I was literally making the

:ohhh:

Where they find him????? And he killed his verse!

... man this is some pure hip hop nirvana type shyt

Hi Top Fades

:wow:

Currensy got the best ear for beats.

*edit gotta mention Grew Up In This

I already know this is going to be in rotation for a while along with basically the rest of the album.

I like the way he switched up the sound on this project. Sounds evolved. Classic rap shyt in 2014.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mannnn I'm telling you. I still think LE$ best release was Settle 4 LE$ Vol. 1.(produced entirely by Mr. Rogers) All of his production is amazing and I think he's head and shoulders above Cardo. fukk it I'm flooding this thread with LE$ shyt. All produced by Mr. Rogers.

do you have a link for Settle 4 LE$ Vol?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Just listened to this tonight. Spitta been putting out mad snoozy projects lately. Last joints I truly thought sounded inspired were 'bales' & cigarette boats.