Mixtapes & EPs Curren$y - The Fo20 Massacre (Mixtape)

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
this is the most i've heard him talk about doing other drugs. he's mentioned shrooms a few times on here

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listened to the tape on drive home

Curren$y came thru again with this 1
His consistency during these tapes been so impressive

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
got around to this hella late but Mr.Canal Confidential Jet Life got another consistent banger,anyone got the prod credits or at least a list of who worked on it..

Bape McFlurry twas so smooth,and now Cheese Cake is smackin,Hot Spitta is kinda like the hip hop Sade in a sense(no dis at all)obviously his content is urban and smooth in its griminess but for some reason you can't be in a bad mood listening to Spitta,you either already in a good mood and want to bump it or a track of his slips in and reminds you that life is just a weird symbolic journey that most won't even decipher,so why stress right..?

and i ran outta trees,but the yayo and morefeen got me in a grand chill mood,had a dope day on the block with the OG's&my YG's showin thoust grime god love..pawwse:ahh:

one of the beautiful Kali spring afternoons where time doesn't exist..:ohlawd:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacleยฎ
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Just dug into this but is it me or does his voice sound different? Maybe it has to do with the mic he used for these or the way it was mixed.

His flow also has more energy in it then I remembered.

LevelUp

๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช” ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช”
Daps
i forgot about this.