Curren$y - The Legend Of Harvard Blue (Mixtape)

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The thing that kills me is, how does he remember half that sh!t? He's the poster boy for rapping about the same thing and rapping about nothing at all, but he's good at it and I'm a fan. It's good ride music, good background music, etc.. I couldn't remember not one quotable from the dude. He just drops project after project after project, each song about the exact same thing which is about nothing at all. And the crazy part is, it's good music. Can't wrap my head around that.

quite funny at his shows he has to perform songs that came out months ago for the simple fact he releases so much music. I mean i just at his show last week in atlanta, and everybody wanted to hear "hi top whites".

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
quite funny at his shows he has to perform songs that came out months ago for the simple fact he releases so much music. I mean i just at his show last week in atlanta, and everybody wanted to hear "hi top whites".

I'm listenin to drive in theatre as i came in here:russ:

$ Migrane/ ET/ grew up in here/ MPR/ 10 G's/ el camino/ hi top whites/ fo/ The Usual Suspects :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

1391623272_drive_in_theatre_500x500_66.jpg

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Is it any good? I haven't really enjoyed anything he's dropped since Cathedral...