RAW_1088_Photo_067.jpg
normally i would tell you to kill that noise but you did it :dead:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They actually have time to build anyone to be a strong opponent for Lesnar, but they need to start NOW and BE CONSISTENT, which for them is the hardest part.

Have Owens destroy everyone in his matches, attack people backstage, powerbomb guest stars (Like that flabby rapper months ago)

Owens can take the punishment a Lesnar match brings. His only kryptonite now seems to be bad food.

Owens whole persona was tailor made to feud with people like Lesnar.... who has the rep but not the mic skills+an excellent manager.

Just two hateful ass dudes beating the shyt out of each other. Like Orton and Barrett were befor... whichever of them got injured.

That's 3/4 of what feuds in the Attitude Era were. nikkas running into the ring or up on someone real fast and beating the shyt out of them, talking shyt later.

but they CANT KEEP DOING this shyt where somebody's theme plays and they come out 5 minutes later.

I mean, seriously. WTF happened to the art of the Run-In?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
hell, remember when

Nowadays, dude themesong would be playing over the supermarket speakers, interrupting the muzak version of Steely Dan's "Black Cow".

Playing Reign's theme as tinny elevator music.

Don't do that.

can't stand that shyt. :scust:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
There it goes. Brock gets a rumored fresh opponent and he's not believable :stopitslime:

According to some of y'all God himself wouldn't be believable. Brock should just wrestle himself.
Dont even jokingly suggest shyt like this. They getting desperate out here breh

Potential Spam

I’ll call later.
Daps
I think having KO suddenly go through people is the wrong approach. Time and patience is the answer here.

Have KO go on a spree in the Rumble, waiting on opponents like Austin in '97. Eventually Brock comes out, they go at it for 90 seconds outside and Brock F5s him through a table or into a post. Say KO sustained an injury and cart him to the back. When it looks like Brock may win, have KO come back out and cost him the Rumble.

Brock beats him down some more, making his injury worse. Needs a month or two to heal.

Monday they cut a promo about how you don't screw with the beast.

The next week do an interview at the Owens house, all sitting together, and KO talks about how Brock not only took the opportunity for Kevin to provide even more for his family by headlining WM and winning the belt, but almost took away the sole means of providing for his family that he has ever known: wrestling. Kevin vows to do what no one has been able to do and that is decisively slay the beast.

The month or two is JUST video packages showing KO rehabbing/training (maybe dive into his family life some more) and Brock reacting similarly about having his livelihood threatened.

Whatever PPV is before WM, Brock demands a tune-up match. KO comes in through the crows and costs him the match, and someone gets a pinfall over Lesnar. The PPV ends with the roster trying to keep the two apart as it goes into the backstage area. KO and Brock, eager to hurt anyone, start attacking those holding them back as it goes off the air.

Open Monday with what happened, and have the Authority say that both men are suspended until the obligatory contract signing that goes awry.