Curry doing everything possible to not get switched on Harden

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
1. To pay you back for visiting the Warriors thread.
2. To see if you're in there. You spend a lot of time focused on the Warriors. Only seen you mention the Suns once or twice.

So you gone show me or no?
1. This isnt the Warriors thread.
2. Nice to see you being extra worried about keeping tabs on what I talk about, like your autistic mentor. :heh:

There's like 3 Suns fans and none are very active. Got tired of talking to myself in season threads.

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
1. This isnt the Warriors thread.
2. Nice to see you being extra worried about keeping tabs on what I talk about, like your autistic mentor. :heh:

There's like 3 Suns fans and none are very active. Got tired of talking to myself in season threads.

Nice deflection.

1. Any thread mentioning a Warrior player or the team, you're there.
2. You came in the Warriors season thread. You ain't gotta lie.
3. Your old ass is using autism as an insult? Pathetic.
4. So there is no Suns fan season thread? No wonder you're so invested in the Warriors.
5. The Pelicans have like 5 or 6 fans on here. They still made a season thread you pansy.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
No these are the facts -

This is where you say "it's over". :birdman:

Harden's 15 rebounds and 13 assists last night are facts but to you they seemed to have no impact. Once again you use numbers to your benefit but when they don't fit your narrative they are nonimpactful. Your bball cred going out the door bro :mjpls:

You just a GSW fan and Harden hater just like I'm a Rockets fan and Curry hater, face it. :sas1:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nice deflection.

1. Any thread mentioning a Warrior player or the team, you're there.
2. You came in the Warriors season thread. You ain't gotta lie.
3. Your old ass is using autism as an insult? Pathetic.
4. So there is no Suns fan season thread? No wonder you're so invested in the Warriors.
5. The Pelicans have like 5 or 6 fans on here. They still made a season thread you pansy.
Its not an insult, there's a lot of autistic posters on the coli and he's one of them. Unmistakable behavior. :yeshrug:

rest of your post is hurt feelings, which I dont care about

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
Its not an insult, there's a lot of autistic posters on the coli and he's one of them. Unmistakable behavior. :yeshrug:

rest of your post is hurt feelings, which I dont care about

Keep deflecting old man. :mjgrin:

Remember this next time you rush into a thread about the Warriors, their fans, the players, etc. :takedat:

The way you contradict yourself :ohlawd:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Keep deflecting old man. :mjgrin:

Remember this next time you rush into a thread about the Warriors, their fans, the players, etc. :takedat:

The way you contradict yourself :ohlawd:
Remember what, your pointless posts and hurt feelings? :heh: I mean, Im gonna continue to post about whatever I want in whatever thread I want. You're free to keep crying about it, I dont give a shyt :manny:

Probably look up what "deflect" means too...you seem to be confused. Also "contradict"

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
Remember what, your pointless posts and hurt feelings? :heh: I mean, Im gonna continue to post about whatever I want in whatever thread I want. You're free to keep crying about it, I dont give a shyt :manny:

Probably look up what "deflect" means too...you seem to be confused. Also "contradict"

:sas1::sas2:

Mhm....

Daps
Harden's 15 rebounds and 13 assists last night are facts but to you they seemed to have no impact.
I never said that all of those assists/rebounds didn't have impact. Read properly. Please.
Once again you use numbers to your benefit but when they don't fit your narrative they are nonimpactful. Your bball cred going out the door bro :mjpls:
You've been saying this for the last 2-3 seasons. Get some new material. :francis:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Golden State is a defensive catastrophe....

Unfortunately, there is only one mind in the NBA that can thoroughly expose these clowns..... If they stay healthy, they will get that work in the playoffs.