Curry’s burst is gone brehs

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

:what:IM TAKING ABOUT HIS FIRST STEP
NOT SPEED OF HIS HANDLE.

HES NEVER BEEN ABLE
TO USE PURE ATHLETICISM TO BLOW
BY PERIMETER DEFENDERS.
THERES ALWAYS BEEN SOME CRAFTINESS INVOLVED...

:devil:
:evil:

An exaggeration on even this point but I get what you're trying to say. You meant elite perimeter defenders . The threat of the shot has always been the threat of the shot tho, you can't minimize that, so '15 Curry on a straight hesi is most certainly a blow by on most perimeter defenders.
You seem like you hooped so you know you're sitting down on that hesi if it's Curry, you have to, and you're getting blown by as a result if that's where his mind is. And if you happen to be squared up in a 1v1 , c'mon man lol .The threat of the shot is the threat of the shot.

My point is you can't change the fact that you have to press up on him, therefore the only true measure of his first step would be against elite perimeter defenders who have crazy quick feet and change of direction

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
An exaggeration on even this point but I get what you're trying to say. You meant elite perimeter defenders . The threat of the shot has always been the threat of the shot tho, you can't minimize that, so '15 Curry on a straight hesi is most certainly a blow by on most perimeter defenders.
You seem like you hooped so you know you're sitting down on that hesi if it's Curry, you have to, and you're getting blown by as a result if that's where his mind is. And if you happen to be squared up in a 1v1 , c'mon man lol .The threat of the shot is the threat of the shot.

I WOULD SAY ABOUT 80% OF STEPHS
ISO BUCKETS THAT DONT INVOLVE
A SCREENER ARE AGAINST BIGS

HE RARELY EVER GOES 1V1 WITHOUT
A SCREENER SHOWING AT SOME POINT
AGAINST PERIMETER DEFENDERS

:devil:
:evil: