Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I call myself being able to not forget so many things wrestling based, especially stuff that happened long ago, but Curt Hennig in TNA is completely wiped from my memory. :pachaha: I remember Hennig in 2002 as a surprise RR entrant, and wrestled a handful of matches not really high on the card, mostly just being a recognizable past name putting over various younger dudes, then being released from the WWE after that whole drunk "Plane Ride From Hell" thing.

Here it's NWA-TNA World Champ Ron "The Truth" Killings in all his great heel glory cutting a promo, shytting on the Titans and Grizzlies :mjlol: Then THE ROADDOGG B.G. James and X-PAC Syxx-Pac interrupt and cut a promo as well, revealing Curt Hennig as a surprise tag team partner for a six man tag. So this ends up being Syxx-Pac, B.G. James, and Curt Hennig vs Killings, JEFF JARRETT, and BRIAN CHRISTOPHER Lawler. Pretty chaotic match where some dude dressed in all white with "Mr. Wrestling III" on the back of his gear interfering.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Macho in TNA still has me :dead:

UHzmc.gif

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I call myself being able to not forget so many things wrestling based, especially stuff that happened long ago, but Curt Hennig in TNA is completely wiped from my memory. :pachaha: I remember Hennig in 2002 as a surprise RR entrant, and wrestled a handful of matches not really high on the card, mostly just being a recognizable past name putting over various younger dudes, then being released from the WWE after that whole drunk "Plane Ride From Hell" thing.

Here it's NWA-TNA World Champ Ron "The Truth" Killings in all his great heel glory cutting a promo, shytting on the Titans and Grizzlies :mjlol: Then THE ROADDOGG B.G. James and X-PAC Syxx-Pac interrupt and cut a promo as well, revealing Curt Hennig as a surprise tag team partner for a six man tag. So this ends up being Syxx-Pac, B.G. James, and Curt Hennig vs Killings, JEFF JARRETT, and BRIAN CHRISTOPHER Lawler. Pretty chaotic match where some dude dressed in all white with "Mr. Wrestling III" on the back of his gear interfering.

Mr wrestling III

Aka

AdolescentHiddenIndochinesetiger-max-1mb.gif

:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited: