Curt Schilling Bout To Catch That Work.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not even a shred of "what are they talking about" curiousity in @Trip DNA. He automatically boxes and judges Niqqas when all he's doing is proving that it takes as little as white male and Niqqas talking about that person to be bought off like a cheap whore.

Then has the nerve to wonder why many of believe he behaves like a bigot. That's the action of one

@Trip knows exactly what he's doing. He's doing the common tactic people of his ilk do: bury their head in the sand or act ignorant. They duck, dodge, & spin things better than Neo from the Matrix dodges bullets. Part of his dominant society privilege is not having to acknowledge these things. He KNOWS this.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Damn, he goes hard in the paint against Islam.

schilling2.0.png

schilling4.0.png

Nutty mufukka.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think religion in general is stupid but why do some people think it's cool to bash religion but somehow when Islam is bashed it's :whoa:
First of all, Islam is a religion :dwillhuh:

As for Christianity. Nobody gets away with making an attack like this on Christians unless they're a comedian or someone like that who lost that side of the audience a long time ago. If anyone on the news or ESPN or anything like that requires some degree of neutrality made reference to child molesting priests or the crusades or anything like that, they'd be gone.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I can't lie. I thought dude was talking about Tim Thomas that played basketball. I was all aboard on that. nikka was ballin for the Suns during the playoffs and then the Clippers signed him to that big contract and he was garbage.

Tim Thomas pulled an Andre Miller. fukk both them bytch ass nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
He needs to shut his broke ass up. :stopitslime:

This dude unwisely invested fukking 50 millions $$$ in an obscure, unknown video game company :mjlol: I think thats why he is salty. Now just to have a decent quality of life he has to work his broke cac ass off like most people out there, instead of relaxing, not working at all, and living off interest from his millions. Sucks.

Former Boston Red Sox Curt Schilling says baseball fortune is all gone after company crash

At least he has 3 world series rings tho :manny:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

In 5 years he will be in a better situation. They take care of their own. He on timeout right now, he will apologize, they wont renew his contract, Fox will snap him up and he will be making more.

Ive seen it a hundred times.

Paula Deen called blk folks nikkas for 3 decades, got fired, cried, and then some company gave her 60 million dollars for her OWN network.

less than 3 years later look at this orange savage