Cyhi Da Prince says Kanye will produce ENTIRE albums for every artist on G.O.O.D & KID Cudi [Video]

Is Kanye lyin or naah

• Total voters

ReasonableMatic

Daps

According to Cyhi The Prynce, Kanye West is going to exclusively produce an album for each artist on the GOOD Music roster. Cyhi mentioned the idea during his interview on the Grass Routes podcast when he stated that Ye makes roughly 10 beats per day and that output led to the idea of crafting an album for each artist. Cyhi also revealed that Kanye will be doing the same for Kid Cudi's upcoming project. He said that he would be putting out at least another 3 projects over the next year which would include the exclusively produced Kanye project.

If what Cyhi is saying is correct then listeners can expect to hear full Kanye produced projects from some of the most talented MCs in the game.

Cyhi Says Kanye Will Produce Entire Albums for Every Artist on His Label

:jbhmm: Thoughts?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Only time will tell. But I'm sure Ye will have many co producers on board.
It's 2017, bout to be 2018. Ye ain't the same man no more and what I mean by that is now he's a brand.
He can't be in the studio all day and all night long like he use too so quite naturally he'll have his camp of co producers working alongside him.
This might be his slow transition back into getting back into the grind and hustle of it
But i don't know, I think Ye is washed.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
John Legend's Love In The Future was really great and he executive produced that one
I think in 2013 was the last time he had heavy involvement in the GOOD music projects. He did the same for Pusha T's My Name is My Name as well.

I need to go back and check out that John Legend album. I never heard it. Same for the whole Pusha T album.
That's good to hear tho!

RegularGuy

Banned
Daps
:russell:... No one wants to be honest but again... :russell:... "Ye is going to produce my ENTIRE album" is no longer anything to get excited about, this isn't 2010.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Damn how was this left off the album :ohhh:

I know right. :francis:
Just goes to show you how much Ye has fallen off.
Now why would he leave that perfectly well written verse off their but put that bullshyt he did decided to run w/ on there, I'll never know. :snoop:

fukked up a good beat with that talk about bleached a$$holes. :scust:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Word up, Let's stop frontin Kanye was in everybody top 5 Up to MBDTF, The Brother got multiple classic albums under his belt, he already certified as one of the GOAT's producer.

Kanye about to give us one last run and show why he's one of the Greatest, I'm a fan of Ye on the boards and will cop those albums, I want to see dude raise the bar again and win

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I've been saying for a while now that he needs to focus on producing. Unless he goes the Dr. Dre route and gets guys like Cole and Kendrick to write his verses, I don't want to hear him rap anymore. :camby: