Mixtapes & EPs Da Bassment(Timbaland, Missy Elliot, Jodeci, Tweet, Magoo, Ginuwine, Playa, Static Major) Demo Tape

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yeah Curly did his thing finding those tracks and his blog on Swing Mobb, I found these tracks from his blog year's ago and lost them, bout to eat again

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Need somebody to drop those static demos. :feedme:
R-9623932-1483807710-8590.jpeg.jpg

Smoke dropped this on the web for a min. Can't find anywhere tho

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
this is fire! both of them joints I played last night. there was another da bassmint/devante swing tape a few years ago that was fire that somebody posted. I wish I could find it- it had that song playa did in a video that drake sampled for his look at me now song on take care. I can't remember it but it had that infactuated joint with static and some other ones. it was really good, if somebody find that, I'd rep you. i'll look for it myself and if I find it i'll post it.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
this is fire! both of them joints I played last night. there was another da bassmint/devante swing tape a few years ago that was fire that somebody posted. I wish I could find it- it had that song playa did in a video that drake sampled for his look at me now song on take care. I can't remember it but it had that infactuated joint with static and some other ones. it was really good, if somebody find that, I'd rep you. i'll look for it myself and if I find it i'll post it.
you talking about this song.. :lupe:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Swing Mob ~ Devante Swing, Sista (Missy Elliott Group), Sugah ( Tweet Group), Ginuwine, Playa, Magoo, Bazaar Royale and producers Chad Elliott, Stevie J, Timbaland, Darryl Pearson

Da Bassment ~ Timbaland, Magoo, Missy Elliott, Tweet, Playa, Ginuwine, Skills, Tweet, Nicole Wray

Supafriends ~ Timbaland and Magoo, Ginuwine, Missy Elliott, Playa, Nicole Wray, Tweet and Aaliyah