DaBaby's new single Red Light Green Light getting DESTROYED on Twitter

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Lil Baby don't make the same shyt..not even Durk stfu boy u skimming shyt and not listening

Answer me this. What is the difference b/w my turn and Street gossip conceptually? What is My turn about and what is street gossip about thematically and what separates one from the other? since you know so much.

what song on just cause y’all waited 2 can you put on the voice that ruins the flow and structure of the album?

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Answer me this. What is the difference b/w my turn and Street gossip conceptually? What is My turn about and what is street gossip about thematically and what separates one from the other? since you know so much.

what song on just cause y’all waited 2 can you put on the voice that ruins the flow and structure of the album?

the comparison youre trying to draw w lil baby is asinine

son has used damn near every flow prominent in the game right now, has songs where hes just popping shyt and songs where hes speaking candidly about his life, and makes an effort to make his releases sound different

outside that one tape dababy had where he was speaking on the loss of his brother, all his shyt very much does sound the same

if he had more joints in the vein of gucci peacoat or brother's keeper where hes talking on different shyt (of course that type of grief cant be replicated, i understand that music came from a personal place) this backlash wouldnt be happening, but its clear that bro is just following the money and falling into that pop rapper lane; there isnt shyt wrong with that but this reaction is a direct byproduct of his career being stagnant

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
the comparison youre trying to draw w lil baby is asinine

son has used damn near every flow prominent in the game right now, has songs where hes just popping shyt and songs where hes speaking candidly about his life, and makes an effort to make his releases sound different

outside that one tape dababy had where he was speaking on the loss of his brother, all his shyt very much does sound the same

if he had more joints in the vein of gucci peacoat or brother's keeper where hes talking on different shyt (of course that type of grief cant be replicated, i understand that music came from a personal place) this backlash wouldnt be happening, but its clear that bro is just following the money and falling into that pop rapper lane; there isnt shyt wrong with that but this reaction is a direct byproduct of his career being stagnant

I’ve listened to 90% of his projects and was a fan in the harder than hard days. His music is redundant. It’s all the same shyt. If you’ve heard one album you’ve heard them all

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I’ve listened to 90% of his projects and was a fan in the harder than hard days. His music is redundant. It’s all the same shyt. If you’ve heard one album you’ve heard them all
His songs sound so indistinguishable.

Like, Redman used to talk about the same shyt in every song too...but at least he'd use different flows, different styles, different types of beats and different song structures. Every DaBaby song sounds like the first DaBaby song you've ever heard. Migos too while we're at it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ehhh...I mean it sounds a lot like some of his other shyt.

But I only listen to him sparingly. So as far as the songs of his I like, this fits right in. The flute shyt is funny, but I think some of this backlash is for the Megan thing, which is whatever.

My thing is if you ever thought he was dope I don't see how you could 'hate' this with such fervor lol.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
His past 2 songs have all been about sex and murder. Trash.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
His songs sound so indistinguishable.

Like, Redman used to talk about the same shyt in every song too...but at least he'd use different flows, different styles, different types of beats and different song structures. Every DaBaby song sounds like the first DaBaby song you've ever heard. Migos too while we're at it.

it’s basically most of the new artists. How many album threads have we had and the main complaint was that it sounds like one long continuous song. From Fivio to Migos to Pop smoke. It’s boring after a while.
Hip hop desperately needs a new original artist